Central Cee - Make That Clap ft. Pop Smoke, Russ Millions [prod. by Memento Beats]

Dope Memento! I've been enjoying these, your pretty much on fire with the vibe and production too. I've gotta begin (learn) doing video's like this too, especially for overall 'listener / watcher' entertainment. My beats / productions are still images with effects and stuff but this just elevates the production as a whole, real nice.

My beats / productions are still images with effects and stuff but this just elevates the production as a whole, real nice.
Regarding this, I noticed that making this kind of music videos doesn't always equal more views as for example so far my mostly viewed videos are the ones with just a graphic and little animation. :LOL: I honestly don't know what impacts that algorithm as for example the video that I uploaded yesterday is not performing well although the music and the video I made are very good in my opinion. :( Mysteries of YouTube algorithm remain uncharted to me.

Regarding this, I noticed that making this kind of music videos doesn't always equal more views as for example so far my mostly viewed videos are the ones with just a graphic and little animation. :LOL: I honestly don't know what impacts that algorithm as for example the video that I uploaded yesterday is not performing well although the music and the video I made are very good in my opinion. :( Mysteries of YouTube algorithm remain uncharted to me.
Yeah i see what you mean. I'm more thinking on audience retention. Someone who just appreciates the music will listen for the music however many others seem to need an engaging video to go along with it. I think you'll pick up the views soon on that one. The algorithm is strange how it seems to promote one and not another. I'm more interested in solid subscribers that enjoy my music as that's what its all about.
Ultimately I feel your newer tracks with video just make it that much more entertaining, keep them coming man your on fire!

you should be careful using videos that other people have made, because the video can get you a copyright strike as well as the audio
If you cut it in small pieces YouTube algorithm gets confused. For example my last two remixes that I uploaded weren't even marked with any problems with copyright. :D Besides, I'm just a little drop in the YouTube ocean so who cares.

If you cut it in small pieces YouTube algorithm gets confused. For example my last two remixes that I uploaded weren't even marked with any problems with copyright. :D Besides, I'm just a little drop in the YouTube ocean so who cares.
Im an even smaller drop in the ocean and I have had to respond to false copyright claims on video.