Finally! Dr. Dre Releasing a New Album

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dr-Dre-Hip-Hop-First-Billionaire.jpg

For those that remember, Dr. Dre was supposed to release a solo album called "Detox" a long time ago. There were always rumors as to when it would drop but nobody knew for sure.

Ice Cube was doing an interview and let it out that Dre was dropping a new album August 1st. Apparently Dre was inspired by the NWA movie, so who knows how the music will turn out. Will it be modern? Old school? Or Straight Outta Compton?

I can't wait to check it out.

T

TagYourBeats

I hope this is true...but with Dre, until the album is actually released you just never know.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
August 1st as in tomorrow????? I'll believe it when i see it
Well it's supposed to be but I also read somewhere else that it's this week, so let's see. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a Detox thing.
i thought about this some more and hope that it's not some shit like kendrick rapping straight outta compton, and other rappers doing their version of songs off that album
Well I thought about that too and I REALLY hope not. That would be shit. The best thing to do is put out a new Chronic type of album.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Well it's supposed to be but I also read somewhere else that it's this week, so let's see. Hopefully it doesn't turn into a Detox thing.

Well I thought about that too and I REALLY hope not. That would be shit. The best thing to do is put out a new Chronic type of album.
So it looks like a "N.W.A" inspired album is dropping on the 7th exclusively released on Apple Music and Itunes ...dont know what that means but I'm still a little excited

wrightboy

Formally Finnigan
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Compton: The Soundtrack

Tracklist:

1Intro
2 Talk About It (feat. King Mez & Justus)
3 Genocide (feat. Kendrick Lamar, Marsha Ambrosius & Candice Pillay)
4 It’s All On Me (feat. Justus & BJ the Chicago Kid)
5 All In a Day’s Work (feat. Anderson Paak & Marsha Ambrosius)
6 Darkside/Gone (feat. King Mez, Marsha Ambrosius & Kendrick Lamar)
7 Loose Cannons (feat. Xzibit & COLD 187um)
8 Issues (feat. Ice Cube & Anderson Paak)
9 Deep Water (feat. Kendrick Lamar & Justus)
10 Jon Connor – One Shot One Kill (feat. Snoop Dogg)
11 The Game – Just Another Day (feat. Asia Bryant)
12 For the Love of Money (feat. Jill Scott & Jon Connor)
13 Satisfaction (feat. Snoop Dogg, Marsha Ambrosius & King Mez)
14 Animals (feat. Anderson Paak)
15 Medicine Man (feat. Eminem, Candice Pillay & Anderson Paak)
16 Talking To My Diary

members online