hey ya

J

JBE

hey all,
just discovered the site.... exactly what i've been looking for.... i haven't been able to find many sites dedicated to production/beat making, and this one is by far the best i've seen. i dig, i dig, and i'm glad to be part of the commune now. cheers!

anyway, a little about me.... i've been tooling around with making beats the past 3-4 years, but have only gotten serious about it around 2 years ago.... i just released my first instrumental CD, i'm working on another one (well, not instrumental this time.... it'll have tons of guest vocalists and muscians), and i'm just starting to get into producing tracks for emcees.

oh, and i'm a software guy. i mainly use the program Reason and a cheap freeware recording program.

by day, i'm a "Domestic Engineer" as my boss calls it (it's just cleaning houses. and yeah, it sucks, but not as much as a lot of jobs). that's boring though and you don't need to know about that.

alright, that's probably it for now.
peace and respect
-Bihn aka The John Bobbit Experience

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
WELCOME HOME COUSIN!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS SETUP SO THAT YOU GET ALL THE HELP, SUPPORT AND RESPEKT YOU DESERVE!
ALOT OF CATS ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO LEND AN EAR AND SOME ADVICE IF YOU WANT IT............
POST UP SOME BEATS AND SHOW UP FOR SOME BEAT CONTESTS!
THEY HELP US ALL GET BETTER!
DONT FORGET TO READ UP ON OLD POSTS AND DONATE!!!!! EVEN IF ITS 5-10 BUCKS THAT HELPS!
FADE PUT THIS TOGETHER AND WE WANT TO KEEP THIS SITE FOR US TO BENEFIT FROM FOR YEARS, SO DONT BE STINGY, 5 DOLLARS WONT KILL YOU..LOL
ANYWAYS YO, IM FATS DOWRONG, THE FATTEST MC AND PRODUCER IN THIS!!!
FROM FRISCO CALI BABY....
HOWS THE SCENE OUT THERE IN MASS.?
PEACE!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome to IllMuzik. Good to see that you released a CD and all that - where can we hear some of it? Are there snippets of it posted online somewhere?

J

JBE

thanks for the welcomes

fatsdowrong- don't worry, man, i'll donate:D . the scene around where i'm from (western mass) is pretty nonexistent. if there are any hip-hop shows around, it's because someone from out of town is playing. i know a couple of cats who are good at production and emceeing, but that's about it. cali must be happenin, though.

fade- i'm going to get some decent tracks up asap. believe me, i'll let y'all know.

peace and respect

J

JBE

word up, man. sure as hell seems like there are a lot of pro's here. it's nice to see such a large pooling of talent

members online

No members online now.