• beat this! voting starts in...

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Is @Armani that you on vocals?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
If I was a terrorist I'd bump this shit 24/7.

Arab Applause GIF

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Please keep going vocally!
tyyy will try. I'm ngl I feel like I'm better off as a [ghost]writer as of now, my execution always feels behind compared to the writing. I don't think I'll take performing seriously until I'm like 27ish anyway cuz I don't wanna make a stupid image of myself that I'll regret then, yk? I was thinking of creating virtual characters and being the voice of one of them, but "Arvin Armani" probably needs more time to develop. 27 Arvin probably knows what sorta character he should represent better than I do, yk?

tyyy will try. I'm ngl I feel like I'm better off as a [ghost]writer as of now, my execution always feels behind compared to the writing. I don't think I'll take performing seriously until I'm like 27ish anyway cuz I don't wanna make a stupid image of myself that I'll regret then, yk? I was thinking of creating virtual characters and being the voice of one of them, but "Arvin Armani" probably needs more time to develop. 27 Arvin probably knows what sorta character he should represent better than I do, yk?
Dont put off until tomorrow what you can do today, keep doing it, put the work in and get better through experience, just like with the music, so by the time you are 27, you have made the mistakes and grown and developed your style to better express whatever you wanted to say.

Id say go full Madlib and have a whole set of alter ego characters to just fuck around with, at least then you can hide behind the characters and minimise the shame. If I ever get a mic Ill probably do the alter ego characters myself.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy

Please don’t create a virtual character as I’ma be on the frontlines fighting the good fight against these bitch-ass A.I. trying to squeeze the humanity outta music, fuck A.I. and please @Armani don’t wait until 27 as you don’t want to join that club!