Just Blaze article

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Good looking out JPeg. That was a really interesting article. Thanks.

I

Infamous_

Yea hip-hop not feeling it now thats why I still since to the classic albums from back in day like nas jay-z big pun big L mobb deep redman and method man i could keep on going and etc you know the real hip-hop.

Doc Henny

ill o.g.
I definately know what theyre talkiin about.....i miss that old shit from the early 90s. Thanx for both articles!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
huh!!

this fucking cat that wrote this article is stupid.. how is he going to say he's watched New York fall from being the undisputed center of rap culture to becoming just another regional market, dwarfed by the enormous success of Southern scenes like those in Atlanta and Houston... he needs to do his homework.. those southern states are just coming up so it may seem like ny fell off but he is confused..to me personnally you have a different genre when it comes to 95% of southern rap..
and ny cant never stop being the foundation of HIPHOP culture its impossible...

P_1

One of THE OG MEMBERS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 38
yeah but i think he's saying that as far as record sales NY has dropped dramatically. Even when the West Coast was running things, NY still had good record sales with Nas, Big, Jay, Mobb,Wu, etc. But now it seems like the south is running things for awhile as far as record sales. I dont like it myself but thats the picture right now

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I respect Just Blaze man..he still makin that money and still coming out wit real shyt for the love

members online