Pro tools 9 Now 100% Native, no interface needed

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's official, will accept any interface for Pro tools 9, even your built in sound card. 249 to upgrade from LE 8, 349 to upgrade from m powered, and 349 to upgrade from HD. 599 for new users. BIG NEWS

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
This has already been posted.

I didn't see it... If I had, I wouldn't have posted it. Was just tryn to pass on info I wasn't sure if people had gotten. I didn't post this in the pro tools section for a reason, and that is because most people here who don't use pro tools because of the expense of their products or the shoddy build quality that Avid has been known for, might have missed it. Next time, I'll let you do it.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Most people don't view the individual forums here they just look at the new posts. So where it is posted does not really matter. And shoddy build quality? I don't think so man, sure Apogee converters are better but Mbox's are built great. And on top of that Pro tools is not any more expensive to get in to than any other DAW. I was not trying to start a beef man, its all good.

Step Soprano

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Most people don't view the individual forums here they just look at the new posts. So where it is posted does not really matter. And shoddy build quality? I don't think so man, sure Apogee converters are better but Mbox's are built great. And on top of that Pro tools is not any more expensive to get in to than any other DAW. I was not trying to start a beef man, its all good.

LOL, wow, I must have been pretty damn tired when I responded, my bad man. I come off like an ass, not you. Long days killin me bruh. The new M-boxes, your right, I've heard they are pretty good. I just meant, the old m-boxes(owned every one of them, and have 2 003's) have really disapointed me. Heard #3 is real nice though. My biggest problem with the 003' however, is the ridiculously noisy pots on both of mine. Especially the monitor pot, can't leave it hard left without muting it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I got my mbox2 from guitar center...

I got my PT8LE from Avid....for mac and pc...holler.