Showcase - June 13-19, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
@2GooD Productions returning feedback from last week. I can’t play the SoundCloud tracks for some reason. I checked out the YouTube and I like that one a lot. I’ve never heard you do that style, very nice work. The only thing I didn’t like was one of the sounds you used sounded a little generic but when the beat breaks it gets epic.

I think I got everyone if I forgot you let me know.

I’m trying to see something this week I’m not sure but I’m trying to adjust to listening to my mixes in my car with the subwoofer added it’s a little different and I’m not sure how I need to adjust.

@2GooD Productions returning feedback from last week. I can’t play the SoundCloud tracks for some reason. I checked out the YouTube and I like that one a lot. I’ve never heard you do that style, very nice work. The only thing I didn’t like was one of the sounds you used sounded a little generic but when the beat breaks it gets epic.

I’m trying to see something this week I’m not sure but I’m trying to adjust to listening to my mixes in my car with the subwoofer added it’s a little different and I’m not sure how I need to adjust.

@Sole Element, soundcloud was down yesterday but should be all good now

Rewatched Spider-Man : Into the spider-verse with my son, forgot how dope that was. Unfortunately uploaded the .Wav file to soundcloud and they’ve deleted for copyright so uploading the crappier quality mp3 here :ROFLMAO::

Nothing here yet.

Original :

Last edited:

@Sole Element, smooth man but I need to hear the kick and snare way more, barely hitting my ear drums. Bring those up to hit harder in my opinion (y)

Also @Sole Element at 1.14 that high pitched sound is off and out of place to pac’s lyrics, I’d take that out personally

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online