The state of black women today

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
generalisation doesnt always hold true. but from my experience, the hard act only holds true during the first few moments you first meet them. theres nuff down to earth black girls though, but the few that think they are above everyone else only put it on to test boys i think. they always wana see if theres anyone man enough to try it on.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think I've only encountered about 20 or so black women that I consider decent people, that I could actually stand to be around over a prolonged period of time.

No I aint saying black women are all no good but the one I tend to encounter in London are just not attractive from the personality perspective or from the physical.

Typically the black women i come accross is on some out of shape scatty hood rat shit or some concieted (too much destiny's child shit)

And the Joke is when u see some fat outta shape women with some nappy weave and they still acting like they got a record deal and they to big to speak. lol

wtf

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I don't really know what's the state of black women today, but i do know that the state of WOMEN (IN GENERAL) is AWFUL :lol:

Women (again, very generally) have become (or always been? :D ) shallow and superficial.
(BTW, an enormous percentage of men are the same).

I don't wanna sound discourteous or rude or impolite or anything like that, but today the moto seems to be: FUCK, FUCK AGAIN, FUCK IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY, BREAK UP, FUCK AGAIN FROM EVERY IMPOSSIBLE POSITION AND THEN DUMP HER AS IF SHE WAS A STREET PROSTITUTE (AS A NICE NIFTY BONUS, POST HER SEX VID ON THE WEB AND PUBLISH HER NAKED PHOTOS...). OH YEA, AND EVENTUALLY, SHE'D LIKE TO GET BACK TOGETHER, CUZ YOU'RE OH SO SWEET AND OH SO NICE.

That's the way things work, whether you and I like it or not...

I don't even wanna get into a discussion regarding men, cuz if i'll do that, things will get truly ugly :laugh:

All i'm saying is: for most of us, finding the right partner is not an easy task...

Special people have special needs (i'm sounding like a tv\radio commercial)! :p

Best Wishes,
Wings

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
JPeg said:
I think I've only encountered about 20 or so black women that I consider decent people, that I could actually stand to be around over a prolonged period of time.

No I aint saying black women are all no good but the one I tend to encounter in London are just not attractive from the personality perspective or from the physical.

Typically the black women i come accross is on some out of shape scatty hood rat shit or some concieted (too much destiny's child shit)

And the Joke is when u see some fat outta shape women with some nappy weave and they still acting like they got a record deal and they to big to speak. lol

wtf

what race are you?

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
JPeg said:
lol, Im black BTW so dont be tryna call a nigga racist
whether you are black or white shouldnt matter if its an honest detail....there are flaws and positives in every race, and whatever race you are, as long as they are honest you should be able to point them out...i hate racists, but i hate how uptight the world is that this is a natural reaction, when you have obviously just been stating an honest and fair portrayal of what you have seen to be true

sorry i may sound like i am picking on you, when you have done nothing but been honest and thoughtful...but i just found it funny that that is the natural inclination to think people are questioning your morals

Sin:Aesthetic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Equality 7-2521 said:
am in agreeance with wings on this one.
come meet some real women at matrix next week then.....they arent all perfect, but alot are fucking champions, and intelligent and beautiful women with alot on their minds.....great friends for a reason

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
Oh naw i was just wondering those are some strong statements you're making towards black women. I feel your frustration tho.

The state of black women is funny but the state of black dudes in general aint no better.

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ok...............

You Guys Know That I Couldn't Wait To Jump Up In This One..
Where Do I Start????lol

First As I Have Stated Before There Are 8 Woman Per Every 1 Man...woman Are Desperate To Find A Boyfriend. I Hang With A Group Of About 10 Woman And We Are All Single..no Prospects, No On Who Is Worth A Dam To Be With..we Refuse To Settle..guys Now A Days Are All About Sex..friends With Benifits, 3 Girlfriends, 5 Babies Mommas...are You Kidding Me, You Guys Have The Nerve To Complain?
How Do You Think It Feels? I Am 27yrs Old No Kids, My Own Apartment, My Own Car, I Look Ok..i'm Not Perfect But I Think I At Least Can Pull A Man. But All The Guys Who Approach Me Look Like Porch Monkeys And Have No Jobs, No Car/ Live With Their Mothers, Are Drug Dealers Pushing 20 Bags Of Weed..these Dudes Spend All Of There Lives On Corners And Fucking Dust Balls...but Think That I'll Lower Myself To Be With Them. Thats The Problem, They Have Nothing To Offer Me...so Instead I Stay Single..its Not Worth It. Why Should I Settle To Be In A Relationship?

Guys Have Aproblem Because Woman Are Angry.....we Have A Reason, Especially Black Woman! We Look On Society And Look At White America. Black Men Are Not About Commitment..

As Far As Not Finding Decent Woman...where Are U Looking?

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I can only comment on African American women, there is a big difference between blacks around the world and African Americans because of historic and cultural reasons. So when u hear me say black women in the following, im referring to African Americans

Black American women today do not know how to interact with a strong man. Sadly most of this is the black mans fault. Most black American families are without a male role models so there are generations of women that have been raised without a man in the house hold. This creates a generation of women that have a false sense of independents. Basically they think that men are worthless and everything can be done by themselves.

How many times have u heard a black women say “I don’t need no man to raise my kids” or “ I can do this on my own”. Just because you can do something on your own doesn’t mean that’s the best option. The mans role in the family unit is being marginalized to the point where a lot of dudes feel that they don’t have the responsibility anymore.

This mentality also shows its self in relationships between black women and men. Because of their upbringing and experiences, a lot of black women have a very sadistic and negative view towards men. Because of previous encounters, they already expect the worse and treat a innocent man guilty. Basically if you a good black man, dealing with a black women, u will have to do time for another dudes crime.

On top of this, my spiritual beliefs teach me that a man is always the head of the reatlshonship. While both parties have equal say, I belvie that the man should always have the last say. A women’s essential nature is to be caring a nurturing and a mans essential nature is to be strong and protective.

I don’t care how strong and powerful a woman is she wants a stronger man. A women could be the president of the United States, but when she comes home at night, she wants her man to hold and protect her. Her man wants to be able to make her “feel” like a woman.

This a point that many black women fail to realize.

My 2 cents

class...

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
classic said:
I can only comment on African American women, there is a big difference between blacks around the world and African Americans because of historic and cultural reasons. So when u hear me say black women in the following, im referring to African Americans

Black American women today do not know how to interact with a strong man. Sadly most of this is the black mans fault. Most black American families are without a male role models so there are generations of women that have been raised without a man in the house hold. This creates a generation of women that have a false sense of independents. Basically they think that men are worthless and everything can be done by themselves.

How many times have u heard a black women say “I don’t need no man to raise my kids” or “ I can do this on my own”. Just because you can do something on your own doesn’t mean that’s the best option. The mans role in the family unit is being marginalized to the point where a lot of dudes feel that they don’t have the responsibility anymore.

This mentality also shows its self in relationships between black women and men. Because of their upbringing and experiences, a lot of black women have a very sadistic and negative view towards men. Because of previous encounters, they already expect the worse and treat a innocent man guilty. Basically if you a good black man, dealing with a black women, u will have to do time for another dudes crime.

On top of this, my spiritual beliefs teach me that a man is always the head of the reatlshonship. While both parties have equal say, I belvie that the man should always have the last say. A women’s essential nature is to be caring a nurturing and a mans essential nature is to be strong and protective.

I don’t care how strong and powerful a woman is she wants a stronger man. A women could be the president of the United States, but when she comes home at night, she wants her man to hold and protect her. Her man wants to be able to make her “feel” like a woman.

This a point that many black women fail to realize.

My 2 cents

class...

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION...WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WOMAN TO DO WHEN THE MAN THAT THEY MAKE LOVE TO, CREATE A LIFE WITH..LEAVES YOU, CHEATS ON YOU, BEATS YOU, AND YOUR LEFT W/ A CHILD...IS SHE TO KILL HER SELF? NO SHE KEEPS IT MOVING.. SHE LIVES WITH OUT IT...IF YOU ASK ME TO BE A SINGLE PARENT IS AN ULTIMATE SACRAFICE AND WOMAN SHOULD BE LOOKED UP TO...NOT BE QUESTIONED FOR THEIR LACK OF PARTNER...
WE ARENT BORN WITH THE IDEA THAT NIGGAS AINT SHIT...WE ARE MADE TO BELIEVE BY SEEING AND GOING THROUGH IT....

"My daughter reaps to pay the price for her father's destruction of my
Woman-hood
It wasn't written but it's well understood
He did it to me so it shall be done to her"

THATS REAL....

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
yo ... bottom line ... imma tell ya the real here...

girls want it all....

they want a perfectly balanced guy...

they want a guy who is good looking, but not so into himself,

they want a smart guy, but they dont want a nerd who talks so smart and big worded

that they dont get him...

they want a tough strong guy who is a mans man, confident (timidness is a sure fire way to get rejected) and makes his own decisions, but they want him to be sensitive enough to give in to her deamands sometimes....

they want a guy who is in the man and in charge but a bit of sucker sometimes.....

they want a guy to know when no means yes and yes means no....

they want a guy to fuc them rough and hard but still in an intimate way ........

they talk how they are financially independent, dont need anybody and talk about how they are making it on their own.. and then turn around and ask you to buy them shit all the time and get mad when u tell them no.....

they say they dont need a guy with money but always say shit like ... u need a better job!.. and .. ur so cheap u broke ass nigga!...

they want a bad boy that is good only to them... they think they can turn bad boys good
girls have extremely selective memories and will somehow blame u for every that goes wrong even if its clearly her fault..

THEY BADLY BADLY WANT TO FALL IN LOVE.. dont say it back unless u really fucin mean it.. cuz they will say it before you ever do 9.9 out of 10 times

they are always at least 2 steps ahead of you in terms of long term thinking.. when you thinking hey i wanna go steady, she thinking i wonder how our kids will look..

they dont like any of the girls that you knew before u met them..even if ur just friends... they really HATE ex girlfriends too..matter of fact they prolly dont like ur guy frinds that much either

they do shit to fuc you up on purpose.. threaten the relationship, make up stories and shit, just to test you.. just to fucin test you...

they think all guys are alike.... and the problems she had with her ex automatically get pinned on you the moment you start dating.. a good thing to do is have her talk about the bad shit her ex did... and dont fucin do it idiot!

they think for some reason that when guys get together all we do is talk about our girlfriends..(haha)
BUT when girls together ALL they do is talk shit about their men

they take days/weeks to accept your apology if you fuc up or do somthing wrong.. but if a woman fucs up she thinks a shitty, instant 2 bit apogoly and some make up sex is the answer(well..hey..)

oh yeah if she pissed at you...YOU CANT WIN THE ARGUMENT... jus give it up dude

here is a misconception...that there are no good women around... thats not true there are alot of good women around... u have to know how to approach them and where to find them.. if you go to the broke down corner bar.. ur gonna find the broke down corner girl...

and prolly most of all women want security... they need promises, compliments, sacrifices on your part, basically u have to PROVE TO THEM THAT U R NOT CHEATING.... in this case its guilty until proven innocent... and you have to constantly renew that innocence

oh yeah say goodbye to a percentage of your manhood too.. niggas talk all that shit like they got their chick on lock but still r wit the fellas all of the time.... yeah right nigga.. a good girl will suc up your time like a black hole... if you dont got to be with ur chick like that then she most likley is playin ur dumb ass and is not a good girl to begin with

bottom line

there is no satisfying them so u just have to try and keep the flare ups and tantrums to a minimum

now the good side to this is that once you land a good girl.. they are actually real loyal and if you are careful and say the right things... they will kill for you if you wanted them to.. its a huge trade off and thats the problem.. there are plenty of good girls out there but the price for one is through the roof...lol

OH YEAH ONE LAST THING.. OPRAH IS THE ENEMY.... IT WAS ALL GOOD TILL SHE CAME UP

here is my girl... shes such a bitch lol
naw sike i luv her... im also am plotting to kill her

Attachments

• 000_0062.jpg
    000_0062.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 161

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i'm latino and a few years ago i was involved with a black female. we were together for a year and a half and imo the relationship went well until she suddendly started to "act up" and "flip the script" on me. then again, i'm commenting on her and not all black females in general. i'm sure that is you ask her what happened, you'll get a completely different story.

i have a few black female friends and what eurydice said is true, they are desperate to find a boyfriend. but when they get one, it doesn't seem to last 99% of the time. then again, i'm commenting on those few black females i have as friends, not black females in general.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Eurydice said:
Why Shouldnt We Get Someone Perfect? Dont U Want A Chick Who Is Perfect...

doesnt exist.. noboys perfect... and every relationship has its share of problems... actually MAD problems...if u cant see a flaw.. then u REALLY gotta be careful who you fucin wit... like chris rock said u gotta love people flaws.. u gotta love the crust on a muthafuca! lol

Eurydice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Holmzini said:
doesnt exist.. noboys perfect... and every relationship has its share of problems... actually MAD problems...if u cant see a flaw.. then u REALLY gotta be careful who you fucin wit... like chris rock said u gotta love people flaws.. u gotta love the crust on a muthafuca! lol

i think character flaws arent problems...problems can be solved...i can work with that...

members online