Trigger fingr issues

BluPHI!!!

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hey whats up Illmuzik fam,

I have an issue with my trigger finger usb midi controller. Maybe soomeone could share some insight:

When Im working on a song in Ableton LIve, all of my midi settings as well as the controller just stops responding mid way through my beat and I have to keep unpluggging and pluggin back my trigger finger.

Its as if it turns off and on.

Has anyone ever gone through this before?? What should I do??

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
actually, i had this happen to me the other day with my trigger finger. im using reason 3.0.
couldnt figure out what was wrong, so i ended up having to restart reason. im interested in this too

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
actually, i had this happen to me the other day with my trigger finger. im using reason 3.0.
couldnt figure out what was wrong, so i ended up having to restart reason. im interested in this too

You need to have the trigger finger in the Bus section. It should work just fine.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
How can I do that???
I have the same problem...

In Reason..

go Edit>Preferrences>Busses. There are 4 or 5 busses you can add. on Bus A select M-audio Trigger Finger.

As long as the Trigger finger has all the pads at the correct Octive it should work with Redrum.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
ok mine is also doing the same thing in reason 3.0 so i reinstalled the drivers and now reason won't even pick up the trigger finger, and i tried it in ableton and it doesn't recognize the trigger finger also.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
ok mine is also doing the same thing in reason 3.0 so i reinstalled the drivers and now reason won't even pick up the trigger finger, and i tried it in ableton and it doesn't recognize the trigger finger also.

Still sounds like the drivers didnt install right. Reason should pick it up as a device if the drivers are installed correctly.

Make sure you have the latest driver for the TF. Then reinstall the driver. Make sure that reason has it deleted from the device menu if it was previously on there (that can cause an issue as well). Then restart. Open reason. go to edit/preferences/device manager. Auto find or add it manually.

If reason picks it up and you need help geting it set with redrum just drop another post and I'll help with that.

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Its been a while since I sold mine, but I remember that the TF also transmitted on midi Ch. 10. That fucked me up at first cuz I was getting nothing until I set that in my prefs in reason.

Yea you definitly have to program everything for it to work correctly. Took me a while to get it down.