Warzone Beat Battle - April 26-27, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
These dirty scumbags abusing the beat fights.

...like I was originally going to when I realised the catch.

Sway dumping his entire back catalogue on the ill. Smart copyright manoeuvre
@Fade @2GooD Productions, @Armani @Iron Keys, Oh it is frowned upon to participate in beat fights beat it up and beat this regularly?? Never knew they were considered little battles where the noobs compete. All of the beats I have used in those battles are years old. it' s easy to just throw beats in those battles cuz you can set it and forget about it. The warzone I participate when I can cuz there's a specific date that you have to load your beats etc. I think I joined in 2018 but wasn't active for years due to real life but came back after Covid. I'm just a hip hop head who enjoys sites like this. I participate in live battles here in my area all the time where it's 15 people and all the beats are fire where it comes down to what beat you play first to advance to the next round. On here If I don't win I always congratulate and send messages to peoples beats I like and if I do win it's cool too. So hip me to how I am supposed to be participating.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Fade @2GooD Productions, @Armani @Iron Keys, Oh it is frowned upon to participate in beat fights beat it up and beat this regularly?? Never knew they were considered little battles where the noobs compete. All of the beats I have used in those battles are years old. it' s easy to just throw beats in those battles cuz you can set it and forget about it. The warzone I participate when I can cuz there's a specific date that you have to load your beats etc. I think I joined in 2018 but wasn't active for years due to real life but came back after Covid. I'm just a hip hop head who enjoys sites like this. I participate in live battles here in my area all the time where it's 15 people and all the beats are fire where it comes down to what beat you play first to advance to the next round. On here If I don't win I always congratulate and send messages to peoples beats I like and if I do win it's cool too. So hip me to how I am supposed to be participating.
Nah of course not. Brother. We just bantering / bickering.

The contentious issue is/was the fact if people are spamming the beat fights they'll quickly cheese up a lot of points.

Personally I don't think you'd need to worry about cheesing points as you have a regular success in the main battles (beat this and warzone).

Beat fights even if you're doodoo are like a 5050 chance of decent points.

So it's like. Say someone "wins" the season, but entered 254 beat fights and won like 2 beat this. Whereas someone maybe won 5 beat this and a couple warzones. But the person cheesing battles will rack up more points.

So you could say someone ended up with 200 points and someone with 450 points but the 450 were cheesed thru spamming the battles.

Ultimately, until/unless fade decides its problematic, spam away!

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

The contentious issue is/was the fact if people are spamming the beat fights they'll quickly cheese up a lot of points.

Personally I don't think you'd need to worry about cheesing points as you have a regular success in the main battles (beat this and warzone).

So it's like. Say someone "wins" the season, but entered 254 beat fights and won like 2 beat this. Whereas someone maybe won 5 beat this and a couple warzones. But the person cheesing battles will rack up more points.

So you could say someone ended up with 200 points and someone with 450 points but the 450 were cheesed thru spamming the battles.

For other context one year I decided I was going to try and battle/compete ... then young bro Arvin spamming about 873 beat fights so I said it weren't worth it, and haven't really bothered since.

You can check, my battles that aren't Beat This and Warzone (which I consider the main/best battles).I'm 100%.

Personally I think winning a Beat This is the most significant, so I place my focus on that battle!

Use the ill as you please within the realms of what Fade and the rest deem acceptable...

...as for the ramble in this thread it's mostly just banter! Don't sweat it

Love

SwayeeBoogie

oh yea I can see how that would work but yea I mean I didn't even know there were season stats or anything until Armani brought it to my attention one day in his post. I really don' t care about the point system in case anyone was wondering. I don't have anything loaded for any future beat fights or beat it ups so i'll keep it that way.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I don't see what the issue is with Beat Fights and Beat It Up. Yeah they're not as popular but it's still a way to battle and earn points. If more people entered them and voted then it would matter a bit more.

You can look at it as it's just another way to get those sought after points, but for some people like @SwayeeBoogie just said, they're just battling and not even thinking of points.

SwayeeBoogie

oh yea I can see how that would work but yea I mean I didn't even know there were season stats or anything until Armani brought it to my attention one day in his post. I really don' t care about the point system in case anyone was wondering. I don't have anything loaded for any future beat fights or beat it ups so i'll keep it that way.
@Iron Keys I am going to jump in this Trap beat this though. Nobody should have to worry about me winning that since that is not a strong suit for me but i'm attempting to cook up several joints for that now since I don't have any old ones to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.