A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
556119_10151416857623486_1618330804_n.jpg

It's just me and some Guinness...
Chuuuuuuuuuurch!

Guinness is a very loyal and loving dark skinned girl...sounds like a good Valentine to me. ❤

Actually that would be Molson.
Is this site mostly Canadian? And wtf is Molson? Heehee

BOYS DID U REMEMBER TO GET SOMETHING FOR THE SPECIAL WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE? Where the real men at??!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Ahhh the benefits of being single. I'm gonna be up in the lab tonite.

NO ONE WILL EVER TOP THIS YEARS VALENTINES DAY PRESENTS: A MPC RENAISSANCE, A CASIO WK-200 AND A NEW AVID M-AUDIO USB MICROPHONE W PROTOOLS FOR MAC...OH AND 2 DOZEN ROSES. I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING REALLLLLLY RIGHT!❤❤❤

Thanx I'll keep that in mind! My friends like to call me spoiled but I prefer "blessed", I really am so grateful that if somebody so much as picks up a dollar I dropped I tear up lol I mean who the hell is this lucky?! It's trips me out everyday *pinching myself"!!!!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
NO ONE WILL EVER TOP THIS YEARS VALENTINES DAY PRESENTS: A MPC RENAISSANCE, A CASIO WK-200 AND A NEW AVID M-AUDIO USB MICROPHONE W PROTOOLS FOR MAC...OH AND 2 DOZEN ROSES. I MUST BE DOING SOMETHING REALLLLLLY RIGHT!❤❤❤
Dope, I fuck with the renaissance, how do you like it?

I havent had a chance to fuck with it much yet but Ive been drooling over it for awhile now watching a million Araab Muzick YouTube vids, I wanted the Slimline but my bf said it looked cheap lol I was busy playing with the keyboard and mic and umm...showing my man my appreciation :rolleyes:

members online