07 Wrap Up

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Dope.....I don't know how this dude ever fell off. Guess he caught one of those...." u ain't doin' shit else" record deals.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'm assuming this is Skillz shit. Ima peep it when i get back to the crib.

Steel Side

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah I heard it the other day. I always look forward to the wrap ups. Haven't peeped the vid yet. At work with no speakers. I'll check it out once I get home.

haha I look forward to this every year. Skillz is underrated as an emcee IMO. He still tours and does great shows with DJ Jazzy Jeff.

Skillz is one of the best in the game in my opinion, I will never forget the 279 radio show when he was freestyling while watching "Coming To America" on TV, it made for a great experience watching the film and hearing Madskillz(as he was known then) freestyle brilliantly over it. One of my all time favorite mcs, without a doubt.
"I got ya head nodding, cos ya neck already know" - Madskillz - The Nod Factor- From Where?.
Dope post by the way.

Classic album!
Thats when albums were more than a 1 or 2 track album.
I found out about madskillz on Lyricist Lounge Vol1 I think, now that was PHAT!!!!!
That still stands out in my mind as one of the best tape recordings of a cd I ever heard. I think that got played in the car till it melted, because I dont have it anymore. Will have to get on the lookout for that.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
PHAT! I haven't heard the '06 Wrap Up but I am sure it's fire!