#1 on soundclick...

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I am number one on soundclick today, i thought that was pretty kool...it goes by hits and song plays though, i wonder where i would be if it went by the actual muzik?? i think maybe about the same spot..lol

J

JERRY JULIANO

yo congrats man.... seems pretty hard to get that! good luck with yours doggie

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Man quit bragging, Just like a A-town ni***

Naw man thats cool, I 'm just trippin with you!

you desreve it , I love your stuff

J-malice

PRODUCER ALMIGHTY!!
ill o.g.
you should be numba one. man you need to be shoppin yo stuff to dem big artists. you definatly puttin it down for dat souf side. i think you ready to take it to dat next level if you aint already. start gettin dem 5 figga checks off yo shit.

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
pboyproducer

Do you make good money leasing beats? If yes, can we get a monthly or quaterly figure.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bout $100/every other day or so here recently. im trying to go to the next level, might be doing something for one a dj kay slays new artists on his mixtape...hopefully that will go through, i just play it by ear though..when its my time things will pop off, gotta be patient.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
NoT To BE A HATER BUT THERE BE CATS WHo HAVE THAT NUMBER oNE SPoT AND ARE TRASH, i HAVENT HEARD ANY oF YoUR STUFF So i CANT SPEAK BUT iTS JUST A STATEMENT. DoNT TAKE iT AS ANY BREWiNG HATE, iM CoMFoRTABLE WiTH MY MATERiAL AND MY WoRK ETHiC, CoNGRATS, HoPE SOMETHiNG CoMES oUT oF HoLDiNG THAT NUMBER oNE SPoT.CiTY

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
oh..i know a lot has been trash, thats why i was like i wonder how much of it is actually from the votes, i know a lot of it just has to do with song plays and page hits. i would still be up there if it went on quality n e way..so im not trippin'

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
song plays song votes and,you may also count how many downloads.
Of course u don't have no downloads but,that still can count though.

members online