1 year beatmakin!!!!!!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
Sup yall

ITs bee exactly one year since i made my first beat. I year ago today i got my MPC 2000xl in the mail and my life changed

I just wanted to thank fade for having this site, honestly if i dident have illmuzik i wouldent have been able to make 1/2 the progress i have done this year.

Good lookin to everyone else for the encourgment, yall have been real helpful man,

Special shout outs to holmz for giving newbie pointers on drum patterns
Cold truth for reachin out and keeping it real
Gyal for being postive influnce

And the rest of the fam for not laughing at my first beat.

Much love

class....

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
congrats!
there used to be a first beat topic i remember that was funny.

M

MIKELABZ

I Dont Even Remember The Day 6 Years Ago That I Started Making Beats... But More Power To Ya.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Damn I do not even want to even look over mah shoulder I literally have about 60 spindles full of beats and they aint even mah first beats they long gone or on some hard drive or dats...LOL but yeah man you came a long way....I remember them first Joints...then you can think you gonna beat me in a battle????LOLLLLLLLL I don stepped my shidd up 10 notches so be ready youngin...LOL naw but good shidd man....keep learning and doing rookie!

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Yo Class,

It's only been a year? You drop some hot shit for only making beats in that short amount of time. Congrats.

Ctrl

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
17. March 2002, 14:33:44 is the time when I created my first beat.

But anyways MAN, you have progressed so quikly! Only one year and you're so good.
For me it is been almost two years and I personally don't think that I'm there yet. Its been slow for me, but hey, I'm a bit slow so fuck it.

C

Carpe Diem

Word, youve come a long way class...

Keep it up son....

Carpe

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Congratulations to you.... My first beat was like 8 years ago... and my style has grown like......

shit.

My style hasn't grown.
Dammit FADE (all caps), YOUR SITE ISN'T WORKING!! I stay on here more than I make beats!
I hate you.

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
studies have shown that it takes about 2 to 4 years to get good at something.

another 2 to 4 years to master something its only at around the 10 year mark that genius starts to kick in.

so keep it going

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damn class, only 1 year, thats impressive, keep it up man! it only gets better...

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Word!

HAPPY MUSICAL BRITHDAY DEAR CLASSIC! :dj:
I wish you all the best, may your sweetest musical dreams come true!

Blessings,
Wings

Attachments

• honey.jpg
    honey.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 124

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Damn, I've never listen to anyone beats on here because I never have time and when I'm at work the soundclick pages never work so I'll be checking some of those out later on, but if you don't mind, check out some of mine. I've only been doing this since April 2004, I think I've came along way like class but I still have a lot to work on.

East Ova...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Happy beatmakin bday! Your style and technique has truly grown since i fisrt joined and listened to "Discombobulation" or whatever it was called... But man, now your shit is ready.... You got that good south sound too, i love it... Still tryin to hear your joints with some artists on them though... I know it will be hot..

members online