15 years

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Fade....I know it isn't the actual anniversary date, but I wanna give you a shoutout for keeping illmuzik alive for 15 years.....It's nuts how far we've all come......Many have come and gone and some old heads still slide in from time to time, which is awesome. The new members here are bringing heat and keeping this page active......

Congrats man....In an age where social media is king, you kept this community going....Props, sir.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Sucio Word, thanks man. Yeah it's really crazy. October 1, 2001 was the day where it all started and I'm so used to it now but every once in a while I sit back and think "holy shit, it's been years". I mean, just look at the Beat This archives that go all the way back to 2003! Plus, like you said, social media has taken over but I was like "fuck that".

@Bugsy Thanks. I wish it was possible for all of us to get together but we know that's a hard thing to do. Plus it would be a huge sausage fest pretty much ahahhahaa.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
LOL.... I've been a member for 12 years.....it's crazy...... Learned so much here.... That time was so much cooler....We had our forums as our way of hanging out and shooting the shit...I remember at one point this shit was bumping so crazy where people would spend hours talking shit back and forth.... @Fade do you have a screenshot of what iLL used to look like in 2003?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Now you've surpassed the 15 year mark...crazy shit.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol @ the waybackmachine showing @Cleverwon joining...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.

members online