1st VIDEO !!!!

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
wow thas so 95 lol wit the bulls sweater..i love the old camera effect

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I think I may still have that bulls sweater ....... LMAO !!!

lmao that wuz back in the time the knicks bulls and magic were the teams to fuck wit

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yeah the song and video is dope! There are a lot of unique wordplay shit tucked throughout it that gives it a real 95' commercial feel, commercial in a good way though as in I would not have be surprised if you had blew up back then with the song itself. I would be very content if i had made that video back then.. bigups Joe and mucho respect! The ill just keeps gettin sicker with heads like you man! take care,
-ChronoT

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Thx guys !! .. Ya we thought we could have made it back then but chit never jumped off .... Our biggest thing was opening for Cypress Hill in New Mexico .... Other then that we called it a day and I just continued to make music every now and then ..... The short guy in the video was in a mexican group who I produced beats for ( Kinto Sol ) .... They doing big things in the mexican commuinitys .... Sort of like lighter shade of brown was huge with their own people ..... Always good to go back to the old some times :D

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That shit was nice. Reminded me of the good ol' 90s. Good ish, Joe!

djjumpinjoe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ya he had alot diff out look on what hip hop was I was like man fook this imma wear what i wear on a daily .... I aint gonna front for no one ...... I was really into the music back then .... That was my first track I ever made that I didnt use a sample to make the track ...... Except for the hook with common

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

members online