2 New Videos: "The 919" (The Making Of) And "Catch Me In The Trap" (Dance Video)

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Exclusive Footage From MG's Home Studio:

The Making Of The 919

- Lil Video We Did In About 20-30mins, To One Of My Beats, We All Got On...While Playing San Andreas And Halo

Get The Full Track @ www.soundclick.com/mgthefuture

HOTTEST Dance Video:

Catch ME In The Trap Pilates For Begginners..

We Show You How To Crank That Superman, That Batman, And Chicken Head That Ho !!!! YOUUUUUUU...DOOOO ITTTTT !!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
lmao.....about 26 views and no damn comments? A travisty!

Now if LDB had posted something like this you MF's would be dead in my azz. Bunch of cowards!

TAKE THE LACK OF COMMENTS AS A SIGN! I'll leave it just like that. lmbao!

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I sign that its 12pm and people probally have a job and didnt get a chance to browse the most poppin forum online at 1am when i posted it???

you're a strange child

btw - ill take the beat sale for "catch me in the trap" as a better sign :) thanks for the help !!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I sign that its 12pm and people probally have a job and didnt get a chance to browse the most poppin forum online at 1am when i posted it???

you're a strange child

btw - ill take the beat sale for "catch me in the trap" as a better sign :) thanks for the help !!!

Word! Get your money on playboi. I can't hate on you for that.

I'm just messin wit u kid...I got to get my "bitchest member" award status up ya dig!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
I just watched the first one.. the beat playing in the background was pretty dope.. but i wasent feeling the MCing at all..

yeah....he should have shot the making of "catch me in the trap" the track vid. Showing his skills making the track would have been a better look.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
^^ WE Getting A 5 Mega Pixel Camera This Week - And I'll Be Able To Record My Monitor Without the Glare And All That Shit...To Show you such Videos.

but im recording ALL my recording sessions and throwing em up on the tube...good bad and indifferent

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
just started watchin 919... beat is coo but i can tell by the credits in the begining that there are too many niggas on it. . see some foolishness hahaha that was a gaymoment... humping the chair then someon bending over to sit in it.. ewwwwwwwww.

LMAO this is a making of video? damn all u have to do is dance around and a song pops out?? no wonder my shit be wack.

im jk jk

not feeling the mc'ing tho :( looks like yall had fun. keep it up

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol...we were having a good time

i felt the mc'n tho

no unicorns and drop kicks on the moon...everything corresponded to everyones persona

plus it was quick....most cats need hours to write..dunno if u can see the time in the background..it took like 15 mins

members online