2 remix projects

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what up yall.

i've finished the remix projects that i've been working on. and before i make them available to the public, i thought i'd let yall get first crack at'em inturn for your honest opinoin and constructive criticism. both projects are based on a theme: relatively new songs set to old classics samples in the "beat loop tape" fashion. no drums, very lil effects. very raw. hope yall enjoy. let me know.

BRING THAT BEAT BACK: THE RE-MIXTAPE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/som1r5

TRACKLIST
01. Tr - BTBB Intro.mp3
02. Talib Kweli - The Level.mp3
03. 9th Wonder - This Side.mp3
04. AZ - City of Gods.mp3
05. Common - Go.mp3
06. Amerie - That's What U R.mp3
07. Clipse - Mr. Me 2.mp3
08. Busta Rhymes - NY Shit.mp3
09. Lil Mo - Sometimes.mp3
10. Slim Thug ft. T.I. and Bun B - 3 Kings.mp3
11. The Outlawz - Drivin Down the Freeway.mp3
12. Keyshia Cole - Shoulda Let U Go.mp3
13. Raheem DeVaughn - Woman.mp3
14. U.G.K. - Int'l Playa's Anthem (R.I.P. Pimp C).mp3
15. Tyra B - Rush.mp3
16. Jay-Z - 99 Problems.mp3
17. Saigon - C'mon Baby.mp3
18. Tr - BTBB Outro.mp3

AND
JAY-Z AMERICAN GANGSTER: THE B.T.B.B. EDITION
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8crspx

Mikemaster G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great remix projects man; I'm trying to do Jay-Z's album but having problems with matching my beats with his vocals but I will soon find tips on how to do so

Anyway, on the "Say Hello" remix, I just noticed that you use the live version of Can I Live from that Limited Edition of Kingdom Come as the main beat: tight man

Anyway, overall, all of these remixes are in par except for one on the American Gangster remix album: "Fallin" but still come out great; I definitely need to be more like you

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Great remix projects man; I'm trying to do Jay-Z's album but having problems with matching my beats with his vocals but I will soon find tips on how to do so

Anyway, on the "Say Hello" remix, I just noticed that you use the live version of Can I Live from that Limited Edition of Kingdom Come as the main beat: tight man

Anyway, overall, all of these remixes are in par except for one on the American Gangster remix album: "Fallin" but still come out great; I definitely need to be more like you
thanks for the feedback Mike, there's actually another sample that's a "reasonable doubt" throwback also. funny thing, snoop used the live version (dre had it replayed) of that song for "g'z up ho's down" that was on doggystyle but was later removed. i had been lookin for that version for a loooonnng time.

trez260

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
updating with the finished product of both projeats.
DOWNLOAD: BRING THAT BEAT BACK!!!
BTBBCover2resize.jpg

DOWNLOAD: JAY-Z-AMERICAN GANGSTER:B.T.B.B. EDITION
JayZ_AmericanGangsterBTBBresize2.jpg

krysolite

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
what up yall.

i've finished the remix projects that i've been working on. and before i make them available to the public, i thought i'd let yall get first crack at'em inturn for your honest opinoin and constructive criticism. both projects are based on a theme: relatively new songs set to old classics samples in the "beat loop tape" fashion. no drums, very lil effects. very raw. hope yall enjoy. let me know.

BRING THAT BEAT BACK: THE RE-MIXTAPE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/som1r5

TRACKLIST
01. Tr - BTBB Intro.mp3
02. Talib Kweli - The Level.mp3
03. 9th Wonder - This Side.mp3
04. AZ - City of Gods.mp3
05. Common - Go.mp3
06. Amerie - That's What U R.mp3
07. Clipse - Mr. Me 2.mp3
08. Busta Rhymes - NY Shit.mp3
09. Lil Mo - Sometimes.mp3