2 Years on IllmuZiK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Hey I want to THANK MR. JASON...ooooops I MEAN FADE for making the spot for production on the web, when I joined up I had already been peeping the site for months and unnofficially I have been on here a lil longer.....(Back when FADE had the nice Vinyl Section I used to have fun sampling from the streams...it was pretty good Quality Vinyl....I was shopping for some vinyl and that's what got me to join........and a little while later I heard about the Beat Battles.....Back then the only other place where there were battles online were over at my man Chris Crafts Site alphabeats.com and I was in that a Few times....he was going to NC State back then and that is also the site waaaaaaaaaaaay back then I started hearing about some dude named 9th wonder LOL....they actually had a bracket beatbattle like in the battle that where it streamed......anyhow when I joined up I had already been producing for a about 5 years or so just lil projects...but I stopped producing for a little while and just did live band stuff and some DJ'ng nothing complex...but I remember reading an article on DJ Shadow one time and that's what got me back into production....anyhow it's great to see that production as big as it is....it didn't used to be like that, not too many people could afford it....but the way I see it, that wasn't good because everyone should be able to express themselves through their music........I want to wish everyone here the best in their music careers and I do know that there will be some producers on THIS site that do big things, main thing I like is that there ain't no Bling Bling wannabe producers or ignant ass juveniles and the wealth of FREE knowledge is unbelievable......The other thing Fade is a master webmaster....LOL...a few years ago he and Frkwncy helped me with a couple of my beats and production websites...he also Designed the former Eartodastreets now Dynamicproducer website.....I dunno but its a small world....I can't remember how I found that out but that was crazy......because I joined DP about the same too....anyhow so much for that......I hope to have another good year ahead and this much I have to say....The level of production in the battles has gotten to be VERY GOOD.
ILLMUZIK ROCKS!!!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Word ^^^^ site free of ignorant bastards...

Just old people like big here hehehehe...

shit I just notice I'm only 2 months behind you hehehe.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
hey, this is nice BigD. we do belive in you! It is funny to see how many of us was looking at this website before we registered. We were afraid or what lol ? Anywho, i gues you are a veteran, theres not a lot of member who's active from 2002. Maybe 10 person, maximum....! Anyways, congrat lol

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
:sniff sniff:

That was touching Big D. :dunno why:: LOL

Congrats on the 24+ months of thread sharing and interaction with members of this site. I'm a newbie on here but it doesn't take long to seperate the ignant from the cool. Thankfully I've seen more of the latter. Keep them beatz bangin playboy. Congratulations once again.

Supa

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Damn time goes fast! Glad you like it so much here and I promise to figure out your current site's page problem, just a lack of time nowadays...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Thats wassup D.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
It's a rarity though, how many global boards have members that stick that long to a community ? How many hiphop boards anyway without being BS most of the time and actually keeps the member concensus aimed at production instead of 20 other forum catagories wich have anything to do with anything ? I mean, it's either a forum with backpackers or producers...mc arent the issue here considering the ultimate goal for a mc is being able ro rhyme to the perfect beat...the only one who can do that is himself with guidance of this board...

Im stickin' for a while hehe.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
man. if ur on 2 yrs.. sh*t i have no clue how long I been here... it seem like yesterday when Fade and I were working that DP site... Big D. ur among some of the dopest here... keep up the hard wrk... I will be the first to say... ILLMUZIK WILL STEP UP YOUR GAME!!!!... Maybe I can talk Fade into making that our site gurantee or something.... I havent met a person that' would disagree to that statement... even if it's a lil bit of improvement.... something is better then nothing.... BIG UP and PROPs to U and EVERYONE again...

One Love.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
LOL...bigdmakintrax went from a sophomore to a Junior.

What production classes are you taking this year and who you taking to your Illmuzik Junior prom?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yep and this is my 250th post.

which actually doesnt mean shit but there ya go.

sAfE.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'm signed up for:

Crate Digging 101
EQ Techniques
Mastering for Beginners
A.P. Hip Hop History
And P.E.

I was gonna ask Lucy Duvalle to the Prom, but then I heard Obsession was available.

members online