7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
it's gonna be a long 4-8 years

http://www.boomantribune.com/story/2008/11/6/84858/3741

excerpt:
Impeach Obama Now!

by Steven D
Thu Nov 6th, 2008 at 08:48:58 AM EST
The latest fad sweeping the wingnutosphere. Hurry and sign up before Inauguration Day to beat the rush.

On Facebook, an "Impeach Barack Obama" group has attracted more than 700 members and a lively debate about the Democrat's election victory on Tuesday over Republican John McCain.

Another Facebook group of the same name has 160 members and urges others to join because "we might as well get a head start on the impeachment of Obama."

What fun! Here's a few quotes from their members:

" Damn dems stole the election like they always do. GOD wanted McCain and Palin in the White House. That's why it's called THE WHITE HOUSE."

Succinct and to the point. I can't think of a better reason to impeach, can you?...

more at the link

another little insight about the bitters and freepers:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/what-doesnt-kill-the-far_b_143398.html

excerpt:

Since their thumpin' last week, the far-right has pushed the crazy to eleven and snapped the knob clean off -- an opening salvo of twisted hackery portending an insane four-to-eight years of attacks on the Obama administration. If the last seven days have been any indication, the far-right is shaping up to make the 1990s seem quaint -- even erudite by comparison. That which used to be your basic, off-the-shelf intellectual dishonesty has grown into, as Digby pointed out recently, full-on intellectual violence......

another quote "What in name of Randall P. MacMurphy am I doing? Arguing against this crap is like explaining to a meth tweaker that the shadow people aren't real. That's when I decided that it'd be more fun to just infiltrate one of the groups and post comments like, "The moon landing was staged!" and, "Obama is a bionic -- just like his half-aunt! I have proof!""

^^something i keep advocating

more at the link

get ready for even more of the shock doctrine and the msm to pick it up and give it legitimacy as usual