2008 One Stop Shop Producer Conference

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The first year which was in 2007 was $300 bux and you got three days of info.

Beatz 101 and Shortfuze were the other 2 illmuzik members that went as far as I know.

I don't know how much it will cost this years but it will be April 4-5.

Attachments

• slide.002.jpg
    slide.002.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 167
  • slide.004.jpg
    slide.004.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 184
  • slide.005.jpg
    slide.005.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 203
  • sponsor page.jpg
    sponsor page.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 166

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Don't know.

My anniversary is April 2nd and this event lands on the same weekend. I'll only go if I can actually make some things happen in the next few months.

diskrete

Roving Beat Maker
ill o.g.
when is this this year, and is it in arizona again, this my first time hearin bout this and i will fly my black ass from japan for it

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
If anyone goes, my advice is to come with some professionally done Beat CDs. Shrink wrapped with your contact info on the cover and the disc. At least 200 of them.

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
If anyone goes, my advice is to come with some professionally done Beat CDs. Shrink wrapped with your contact info on the cover and the disc. At least 200 of them.

Yep

Just have the press kits/business cards on deck. And have ur walkman/mp3 player on u at all times. I even had beats tracked out on CDs just in case i stumbled into a studio session with anyone.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Will Shadeed be there?

The 1st quarter of each year is the time when the team and I outline event attendance and
"open the travel budget"

2009 is the year of Film and Technology for me, so One Stop Shop Producer Conference fits right in under the film category. I don't look at making beats as something to do for a mixtape, I'm viewing the big picture of composing jingles, soundtracks with extended versions of those same beats, so linking up with guys who view their music/compositions the same, furthers my agenda.

There are incredible networking opportunities at a lot of these conferences, especially if you're serious about what you do.

I know its a few weeks after SXSW (South by Southwest) which I can't miss since it's such a huge networking event for TV programmers/video promoters (especially on the rock side)

members online