2012 Doomsday Lottery?

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
from what I understand, Planet X is actually a brown dwarf star. This is a star without the mass to fully ignite, however it has an enormous density/gravity. Because it's a brown dwarf it makes it very difficult to see for normal astronomers. I didn't read all these posts so sorry if someone has already mentioned this.

I think it might be a huge solar flare though that fries us... if anything..

it's fun though.. 1999 new years... now this.. very exciting but i doubt anything will happen.. who knows though... i'm 50/50 because of all the historic references and evidence

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
sorry Chrono... but if this shit is real? and the orbit is real? and the gravity is that strong? its a done deal... the moon affects the tides in our oceans... can u imagine something with gravity many times stronger than that pulling our tides? this aint gonna be fun.... i suggest we do what we can to prepare, just in case this is true... shit reminds me of Krypton... another comic book reference my peeps.

da relic

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
I'm expressing what "I BELIEVE" and I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise. DO U!

You did kinda come off as bible thumping as to where no one else touched on religion in the thread.

But back on topic :

Nothing I can do about it i'd just accept it and go out with the bang and the rest of
the world ... I rather accept it and go out at peace than in a panic frenzy ...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
not for nuttin but the movie 2012 will be coming out soon. Movie execs pay tv channels to play related things. Like when a new sequel is out, the first is always on TV. It's a marketing scheme like anything else. besides, if Niburu is true, there isn't much we can do about it. Smoke em if ya got em....

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
not for nuttin but the movie 2012 will be coming out soon. Movie execs pay tv channels to play related things. Like when a new sequel is out, the first is always on TV. It's a marketing scheme like anything else. besides, if Niburu is true, there isn't much we can do about it. Smoke em if ya got em....

Zaaaaaactly!

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
i look at it like this... NASA and everyone else that have been "smart" and "intelligent" all these years, gettin shit right, and landin on moons, and getting robots on Mars, and probes that were launched in the 70s, that were STILL functioning, even after passin Pluto, decades after its launch... there's is NO FUCKIN WAY, you cant "see" a planet thats only supposed to be 3 yrs away... thats like a calculus major telling me he doesnt know the answer to the question, "how much is 1+1?" u cant say that now. your previous achievements prevent that.

da relic

yes... i believe there is a COVER UP:

http://www.amightywind.com/planetx/planetx.htm

da relic

If you read that page they had a time set for the end of the world way back in 2003.
Now they have changed some of the text to say, Yahuweh will decide when it comes.
On a quick look I feel the page is bullshit.
Nobody really knows the timetable for Planet X, otherwise the vatican wouldnt have been looking for it for so long.
They have recently found a new planet on the outskirts on the solar system, Im gonna dig up links, it was in the mainstream news. The first thing I thought when I saw the news was planet x.
It was a few months ago now. Ive been looking and I cant find the article. I saw it on tv with my own 2 eyes, but now I cant find anything. Ill keep looking though. If I remember rightly the object was just outside the solar system, and possibly part of the solar system, they werent sure. But I cant find a thing.
Maybe I heard the story wrong. I have found a story about a planet spotted in a different star system, and the news story from a few years ago about the new "Pluto Like" 10th planet in the solar system, but not the article I thought I saw on tv. I have found this too, http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2009/02/new-planets-an.html but its not quite what I remember watching.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
sorry Chrono... but if this shit is real? and the orbit is real? and the gravity is that strong? its a done deal... the moon affects the tides in our oceans... can u imagine something with gravity many times stronger than that pulling our tides? this aint gonna be fun.... i suggest we do what we can to prepare, just in case this is true... shit reminds me of Krypton... another comic book reference my peeps.

YouTube - Pole Shift: Planet X Nibiru

da relic

yeah i know!!

this is sooo cereal!!!!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
Also, there are over a billion Galaxies in the Universe and over tens-of-billions of Sun's in each Galaxy... that number is as close to use as understanding as the reality of INFINITY. so I could be wrong, but I would guess there is other life out there. In this case I would guess that we would have help from other Universian Civilizations.

Why have they not visited us before???

1. If the species is highly more advanced and peaceful they may see us as not yet evolved enough.
2. If they are not peaceful they would surely turn the human race into slaves and or kill us off and use up earths resourses

Ive seen something where these astro physics people and choas theory professors etc. where talking about the possibility of alien races and all of them knew for certain through math that other life does exist. The fact if we have been visited yet is undetermined but probable. They also said that if we were to be visited it would never be by them especialy if they were highly technologically more advanced than us. They said for certain that they would use a probe of some sorts and or robot to study us before trying to establish a communicable visit.

And you know this for certain how? Who told you? or is it just your belief? If it's your "belief", and I'm quite sure it is, then you're entitled to it. Just like I'm entitled to mine. I would never try and tell another man what or who to believe in....and neither should you! I don't have to validate a thing. You can't validate anything that you're typing as well. On the real....lets not even go there. Just make your statement and keep it moving cause no matter what either of us types we're still going to believe what we believe and there's nothing wrong with that. I'm expressing what "I BELIEVE" and I'm not trying to convince anyone otherwise. DO U!

LD Do you believe that jesus was white? If, no isn't it a slap to the face of believers that white jesus is everywhere. And doesn't that make you question the validity of ancient scriptures that have been translated and molded for 2 thousand years. One thing I kinda look at is, look how intelligent the human race is as a whole now. I know some of you will say not very much, but compared to 2thousand years ago I would say the average IQ has rose dramatically. I am like you when it comes to the area where I believe everyone has the right to their own beliefs and never try to discourage anyone out of their beliefs, because thats their business. I just wanted to know how you felt about that.

kinda got into a rush,,,, will pick back up later

peace

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
since the last i posted here, ive found ALOT of info on this subject... all the way down to the fact that we have 2 less chromosones than the apes we are supposedly evolved from, yet there's no reason why... and the fact that we only use 10% of our brain, AND we dont have the strength of primates... this shit can get VERY deep if u dig for info, but im still stuck on a planet or star, that cant be seen by a space telescope that discovers new galaxies on a reg... either this is a hoax, or there's a cover up... unfortunately at this time, i dont have an answer.

da relic

members online