2pac "Loyal to the Game"

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Yo, definitely not his best shit, but its still hot. Something weird though, in the beginning a voice sounding like Pac's says 2005??? Anyways I think Em did a good job.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
spin said:
yeah there is a voice saying 2005

Alright smartass, let me explain myself better then. I just wanted to say I thought it was funny that Pac says 2005. I'm sure it's edited like he said something about 2000 and they combined it with '95 but it's still weird. It just adds more fuel to conspiracy theories.

Ctrl

C

Carpe Diem

OMG, thish ish justs gets sillier!!! Why is his mother persistently putting out new material with dates on them... Better Dayz had that "blah blah blah...im comin" shit @ the end... Why dont they just leave it?!?!

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
M!nd_Ctrl said:
Alright smartass, let me explain myself better then. I just wanted to say I thought it was funny that Pac says 2005. I'm sure it's edited like he said something about 2000 and they combined it with '95 but it's still weird. It just adds more fuel to conspiracy theories.

Ctrl

i don't know why you though i was a smart ass but i wasn't trying to make a smart ass comment... i know they edit also... its before he says guess who is back...

but i wasn't a smart ass i just said that i heard that also..

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
EVERYBoDY So ToUCHY NoWADAYS, DAMN.
i HEARD THAT 2005 SHiT oN THE CoMMERCiAL
BUT THERES ALWAYS AN EXPLiNATiON.

RELEASE;

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
yeah on a track with obie trice they've mixed pac saying "trick" with him sayin "ice"

so it goes "big ballin as nigga named TRICE"

also there's a track where they've made him say "drop that shit em"

and there's another track where it goes "G Unit" but that just sounds sketchy... also he says "fifty, banks"

they're trying to fuck with the people who think he's still alive...

C

Carpe Diem

berserk said:
they're trying to fuck with the people who think he's still alive...

Word!!! Been doin it for AGES and will prob continue...

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Guevara said:
EVERYBoDY So ToUCHY NoWADAYS, DAMN.

RELEASE;

Yeah I feel bad about it, my punctuation was wrong and I was in a bad mood when I read the response. Sorry again Spin.

Ctrl

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Im not really into Pac..but i knoe he got skills and i heard some of that album and i think the beats are garbage ..EM really aint that nice wit the beats for real...maybe if he stopped makin wack beats and concentrate on his tracks he wont make wack albums like Encore