3 people cool to chill with...

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I have met Bubba Sparxxx in Tampa and he was a real cool cat, he hung out and talked the industry and he even listened to some of my joints and asked for my CD which I thought was real cool... Nappy Roots hung out and drank with my boy and I after a show in Tallahassee, And my partner in rhyme just Met Chad Hugo this weekend in L.A. and said he was real down to earth... he also took our CD to listen to... I just thought I would share some positivity on here... usually everyones bashing everyone famous but these guys were real cool.. So if you guys have any good encounters with peeps in the biz it would be cool to hear about...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
i met pharell backstage after a show when he was gettin his tour bus, he was aight....But there were so many chicks screamin for him he was kinda occupied....took my CD nonetheless

I met D-12 after a show I helped promote in Toronto....Proof and Kon Artist both took my CD...Kon Artist was madd cool and we talked for a bit. Proof and I talked for a minute but he was busy signing autographs so I didnt wanna keep bothering him.

I've also met Jin, Posterboy, Whoo Kid, Young Buck, Slum Village, Big Tigger, Frank n Dank, Kardinal....They were all pretty cool, except Kardinal was a little snobby

But out of EVERYONE I've met, BY FAR DJ Jazzy Jeff was the coolest. Nicest, most down to earth celebrity I've encountered. I actually had the good fortune of DJing with him at a huge event in Toronto. Talked with him for a bit, took a picture with him etc. Defaintely THE highlight of my DJ career.

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
During an internship @ a studio hear in St.Louis I met several well known people. Some were real cool and some were male divas. I've been around Nelly in several social situations pre-fame & post fame. He really hasnt changed much besides the way he acts around chicks. He doesnt actlike hes better than anybody, and is open to suggestions an comments from anyone. I have also hung and played ball with Murhpy lee, and he is a real cool cat. Ron Isley was at the studio once, and I wouldnt call him an asshole, but he wasnt the friendliest(sp?) person I've ever met. Jadakiss was in the studio, but I didnt spend much time talkin to him he was all about business and getting things done. I have been in the studio with a few semi-well known rock bands also. Simple Plan were some real cool guys they were all about having a good time. Story of the Year were some wacky guys, but cool none the less.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
TheSpark... said:
I have met Bubba Sparxxx in Tampa and he was a real cool cat, he hung out and talked the industry and he even listened to some of my joints and asked for my CD which I thought was real cool... Nappy Roots hung out and drank with my boy and I after a show in Tallahassee, And my partner in rhyme just Met Chad Hugo this weekend in L.A. and said he was real down to earth... he also took our CD to listen to... I just thought I would share some positivity on here... usually everyones bashing everyone famous but these guys were real cool.. So if you guys have any good encounters with peeps in the biz it would be cool to hear about...

Gosh damn man u making me home sick, I was born and raised in the bay and i went to FSU so i stayed in tally to. What part of florida are u from

ANyway i got a chance to chill with trickdaddy on famu's set back in 2000, that cat was real cool, a real florida boy.

class....

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
I met Dub C one time. He came over my house when I lived in CA. Dude was cool. He didnt say a whole lot but he was overall a laid back kinda dude. He was cool. Then I met Jaheim and he was alright. I only talked to him for about a minute and I didn't care too much for him but he was okay.

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Typically, an artist will be cool with you if you don't act like a damn groupie.
Be a man or lady 1st, and if you got a beat CD/Demo, for Christ-sakes, put
your contact info on it, how else will they reach you???
Step to them like a businessman, or like one of your peers. Sheeiitt, a lotta y'all
got some hot beats, and you might actually get in the industry, so you might as
well get on their level (equals, eye-to-eye) right now!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I met Immortal Technique twice in NYC. Hes chill as fuck, hustlin his cds still.

T

The Bastard

Ive Met And Talked To For Like A Few Minutes To Method Man.ill Bill And Ghostface. Ghostface Was Mad Cool He Gave My Little Cousin An Autograpgh It Made His Day.

incogneeto

J.B. LEGACY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
raekwon, RZA, Method all mad cool...my boys smoked an L with method....all wu is mad chill

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
Chilled (no photo op) with DJ Quik and Mausberg (RIP) at his Release Party off of a personal invite back when Balance and Options Dropped, he was a real down to earth cat....no detection of any EGO to be found and that speaks volumes for a lot of just the amateurs that are out with BiGheads nowadays...that was really memorable because he didn't even have to share any of his experiences or knowledge with me........Swivel I know BiG Tigga and Adimu way b4 the BET days and 1 more to add, I used to work at BET b4 they made the move North to NYC so I got to run into a lot of celebs then working over at Planet Groove and the BET on Jazz Set ....LOL

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
I met Technique twice wit Clever at a show in NYC...and i almost shytted myself when I saw Stoupe smokin a stooge outside at the Jedi Mind Show...

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
2Mex is a dope ass cat, as well as all the Shapeshifters... I've met Dizzy from Ugly Duckling, he wrote me an email and told me he's been bumping my album, so that's nice!
I knew Mad Lion really well (he dated my sis for years) and through him I met Big Pun's old producer, who also produced that track "The MC" for KRS-ONE...
I met Slug from Atmosphere @ his God Loves Ugly tour, he gave me his ticket to the show, haha, he is one cool ass dude.. Sage Francis is a dope dude, I talked with him via email then met him and kicked him down a cd.. I was THIIS close to doing a beat for him, hopefully I can bring some heat to his table.. Zion I took a cd, they are hella dope.. I know there's more

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I know Sho Seriouz personally.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
i heard his producer was an a-hole,,,,lol,,,its what i heard,,,,lol

BURN!
Nah, you misheard. What they meant was that he's the "shit". Get it? A-hole;Shit.... Hahahahahaa...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
no u dont u wiar...

and by the way that wuz a horrible horrible joke OHH MY GOOOODDDD!!!

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ive Met Point Blank and was Chillin with Imperial In the lab when i was like 16 He was tellin me about how he makes his beats with just some little Machine Called a Mpc and how I should Copp 1 if i wanan start makin beats I had no clue what he was talkin about and Did not take his advice wanted a keyboard always for some reason (some 1 slap me in the back of the head) Ive met Choclar he worked with my boys mom kinda met Kardinal just said watup basically , And Ive met a pretty big house producer from Toronto by the name of Nick Holder my dad suppose to take me to his studio soon