300-400 Records for sale.

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My grandfather is a landlord and he kicked one of his tenants out and kept all his records. We have 4 tubs full of records. Most of them are 70s-80s Rock and Blues. There are about 5 hendrix records in there, and some othe rare stuff. There are about 20-30 45's in there aswell. I havent actually counted them or cataloged them but I can say there are atleast 300 and it is probally closer to 400 maybe even a little more than 400. Before I go and count them and see what exactly is there I wanted to see what you guys would offer. 300 records at 50cents apiece is $175.00. So make me an offer.

Bishop

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
i want em all wholesale seriously soulja ima get at u.
$what u think about $200.00, lets make a deal$

E

Equality 7-2521

id buy them straight up if i wasnt on the other side of the world.....dam!

arnt you gonna grab all the samples off them soulja?

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
he must sell them to me, i hvae money whats the silence about...lol

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
after counting them all there are 450 12" 150 in 45's. I have to think about what I want to do with them. I 've never really gotten into sampling. I use all modules and sounfronts. I guess now would be a good time to get to sampling though.

Hey Guevara you no shipping would cost mad money from Florida to New York right?

Bishop

light

Producer
ill o.g.
START SAMPLING NOW. if there ever was a sign from the beat gods. this is one. buy a record player and start diggin.

E

Equality 7-2521

Originally posted by light
START SAMPLING NOW. if there ever was a sign from the beat gods. this is one. buy a record player and start diggin.

ABSOLUTELY WORD UP!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry Guevera)

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
HEY LET ME PASS OUT, EVERYBODYS JUST MAD THAT I GOT TO THE POST FIRST...OR SECOND...LOL, STOP BEING MAD (HATING).

DOG I GOT THE SHIPPING, JUST LET ME KNOW WHATS UP.

CiTY!!!

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
you aint gotta worry bout the money, if you want to sell em, then by all means just ship them to me and i will reimburce you once i put the fatsdowrong bluebook value on em!!!!!! haha..... it will be a battle of a biddin war, yo fade you wanna start an illmusic version of ebay? you get proceeds and taxes from each listing and sale cousin!........... "and one for the doctor", lol....guevera was first but let me know if that dont fall through, you got definate buyers here!

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo soulja ship that vinyl to me and i will give you what guevara said + 10% on top of that and pay for shipping.

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
make that $100,000 dollars to the man in the white wool kangol!
is that me, nah, nah, nah cousin i meant 100,000 pesos......1993 mexican currency pesos!...ahem...YEAH!

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
oh boy. i see where this is going...hey SOUL if u wanna avoid all the math and currency exchange, holla at me. $200. i got u on the shipping

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hey you guys DO know that any deals made on this site means that I automatically get a percentage of the profits since the deal was done on here.

fatsdowrong

"SNAPPIN' SKULZ"
ill o.g.
YO WORD! FADE,in that case i got say, uh.... 220 plus shipping....after G....ill kick 20 more to the site for deleting all offers but mine, ofcourse! "and one for the doctor"
lol....... hehe...... hahaha..... thats a fat mans laugh right there, dun...

Soulja

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'm still thinkin about it, but keep the offers comin;) . I'm thinkin I might sell like 250 of them and keep the rest. Do you guys want the 45's too. Shipping will probally be over 80 dollars.

Bishop

members online