36 Mafia wins an OSCAR!!

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
J Rilla said:
Thats a moot point....It represents evil now no matter what the original meaning or reasoning behind it...and when 3 6 took the name they knew that ..I think thats the point cats is missing

So what now u think that Three 6 Mafia have subliminal messages about Satan?
Three 6 Mafia is just a name. It had alot of controversy a couple of years ago, and radio stations refused 2 play their music.
They chose that name because they refered to the devil and evil in alot of their songs.
Look at Bone Thugs N Harmony, they rap about the same shit, but that didn't cause no controversy.
And 666 represents man and beast.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
djloccdown said:
So what now u think that Three 6 Mafia have subliminal messages about Satan?
Where in my post does it say that? cant find it????....didnt think so..........PLease close this thread Mods..PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE

ron herman

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I read an article a while back where Juicy J said they chose the name 3 6 maffia because he and DJ Paul thought it would draw attention to them. He denied any involvement in any Satanic, beliefs or rituals.

On a personal note I recognize the quality of 3 6 production, but lyrically they are mad ignorant, Or they want you to think they are. I think its all an act. The song is average, it was just a case of being in the right place at the right time. Any number of producers could have done it. I enjoyed the movie.

djloccdown

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No more debate.
Damn it would of been so good 2 see Pac win an Oscar, and then scream KILLUMINATI on stage.
LOL
I still havn't seen that movie but I have 2 go watch it.

lowlow

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
yeah, m-town on the map baby.. i'm a memphis nigga and even though the song was weak as fuck i'm glad them niggas won that shit cuz they've been puttin it down for the m since the 90s.

also they not devil worshipers cuz they quick to qoute bible verses and give praise to god in they songs. and the only reason there songs sound like devil music is because they are big rock fans.

shout's out to lemoyne g's, red oaks, bunker hill, new chicago, bhz, south park, fowler holmes, pussy valley, mclemore, hyde park g's and ridgecrest.. m-town bound hoe..

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Ever heard the story of the cowboy who shot himself in the foot while trying to draw his weapon?

members online