3rd Day of Rioting in London....And its spreading north

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
all the major think tanks like RAND and NCIS have agreed on two things...there's gonna be sustained rioting world wide for 30 years, and the dollar will be retired as the world reserve currency.

Yep this country is shite,only happening down road from me

I went to the shops at the end of my road last night to find a few of them had been smashed up, including the petrol station the tile shop, the car showroom, my chipshop was closed and the off licence was also closed. I know tottenham isnt far from me but I didnt expect shit to kick off at the end of my road. Shit is fucking crazy, any excuse to go looting. But then police brutality has consequences sometimes.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Fuck man, as I read more about this and watched GMA this morning, this shit is getting waaaay out of hand!

I mean this is about more than police brutality obviously..
Take some pics and post em if you are near any of this shit!

I hope none of yalls cribs get burned out!
By the way , Im now officially never coming to England, yall are much nuttier than I thought. lol

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I went to the shops at the end of my road last night to find a few of them had been smashed up, including the petrol station the tile shop, the car showroom, my chipshop was closed and the off licence was also closed. I know tottenham isnt far from me but I didnt expect shit to kick off at the end of my road. Shit is fucking crazy, any excuse to go looting. But then police brutality has consequences sometimes.

It's not even brutality man,about time the gavvers started using excessive force on people,i feel sorry 4 the old people tho,saw on news some bois knocked on a grannys door last night,she asked behind door who is it and they all left cos they knew it was an old lady so it shows they not completely mindless but that woman had to jump out top window cos building was on fire,shocking shit...fuck it i might go out wit an army tonight and mash tha rioters

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
Check this, out, just got a text from one of my more dodgy contacts…. It read like this….

“yo. Just txtin ppl to let them know, if thy wnt nething to let me knw now, and ill srt it for dem l8er. Safe”

going too far now.... people looting to order... saying that though, i could do with an imac or a mac book......

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
OMG - that list is a whose who of international record labels,

Warp, Ninja, Def Jux, All City etc etc....

DIE YOU FUCKERS DIE!!!! BURN YOURSELVES NOT THE WAX...anything but the wax....

(Haze slumps into a corner to cry like a little girl)

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Right, well gues who invented the hooligan lol. I get the huge dissatisfaction part but looting has nothing to do with it, in fact, that only creates more financial stress. With the right set of balls those people should know where to meet and protest, so this has nothing on politics but taking advantage under the excuse that theyre fed up. The first comment on the dutch news sites were commonly...hmm they all have blackberry and brand clothing, how poor are you ?! Just the wrong set of priorities. There's some truth in that, though i get a poor mans mind will settle for being able to finaly get a 40" or that macbook.

And yeah, blaze down the record distribution...indie labels have loads of money..not! Thanks a lot guys...

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
innit.... they're supposedly rioting because of that guy who got shot by the police, the girl getting batoned by the police, and the intrusive stop and searches in South London.... so err, how does Comet, PC World and Apple get looted then???? like i say people are contacting people from around the country asking what they want them to loot for them.... it is all about greed unfortunately, but then everyone is hard up.... insurance companies arent hard up though are they... not that i condone any of this.....

Note:- we were asked to leave work early today, because it is kicking off where i live again (Nottingham)

also i work for the 2nd biggest private company in this country (a famous bingo/caino/betting shop brand) and there head offices in EAST london have been evacuated the betting shops closed///// London is going to burn again tonight, but so is Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham and Leeds....

this shit is going coutry wide...TONIGHT...will keep you posted from the front lines!

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Holy Shit.. You live in NOTTINGHAM??? Does the sherriff know about this Robin Hoodish activity?? lol Im sorry I couldnt help it, its not often you can actually make that reference where I live.

Tragic Loss of an old landmark:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...N4ve6Q?docId=444ebfd100994c6aa5f579a2bb5258ff

Keep us posted someone take some pictures.

They are tALking about imposing martial law..

I hate to say this, but this is very unbritish seeming.

members online