40 glocc talks about his beef wit lil wayne (the man kisser)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
The part where he clowned him for the dumb ass tight jeans he wears was comedy.

lol thas what made me wanna post it...especially when he brought up lil wayne kissing a dude on camera MAS PUTO!!!!!

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Old and play'd out!

Weez really needs to get off the gang shit though. I can feel what Gloc was speaking on to a certain degree but I'm sure he's not the spokes person for the Bloods. Wayne is most likely breaking off the "real" leaders of the Bloods on some protection type shit so if the heads don't have a problem with it dude shouldn't. It's a publicity stunt on Glocs part. If he's not deep in the gang he might want to temper that speak. Gangs today are more about there money than anything else. If Weez is breaking them off in a major way Gloc might get stifled for potentially interrupting some cash flow.

If real bloods had a problem with Wayne he would have been delt with...especially when he drop'd his flag on the BET awards and put the shit back in his pocket.......that don't happen!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
He is....

Kissing dudes in the mouth...is rather homo....

I don't care who it is...I don't even kiss my father in his mouth...and I came from his balls....

T

The Arkitekt

Ya I dont know wtf is wrong with him. He really must be gay, no straight person would do that under any circumstances

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
and last year the main thing to say was "thats gay". now most of em worship wayne... lol

God

Creator of the Universe
ill o.g.
Old and play'd out!

Weez really needs to get off the gang shit though. I can feel what Gloc was speaking on to a certain degree but I'm sure he's not the spokes person for the Bloods. Wayne is most likely breaking off the "real" leaders of the Bloods on some protection type shit so if the heads don't have a problem with it dude shouldn't. It's a publicity stunt on Glocs part. If he's not deep in the gang he might want to temper that speak. Gangs today are more about there money than anything else. If Weez is breaking them off in a major way Gloc might get stifled for potentially interrupting some cash flow.

If real bloods had a problem with Wayne he would have been delt with...especially when he drop'd his flag on the BET awards and put the shit back in his pocket.......that don't happen!

Agree 100%.

He is....

Kissing dudes in the mouth...is rather homo....

I don't care who it is...I don't even kiss my father in his mouth...and I came from his balls....

Agree.

Let me throw this out there. WTF is with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland? I heard some shit about that. I know Timbo's has a new wife and kid (he married his publicist). That still doesn't mean... well, you know what I'm tryna say.