45 rare drum breaks & 400 drum breaks

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Lol...thanks..

I didn't download them, though...I just have way too many drums....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Good looks Rav3, I didn't grab them either for the same reason as Sucio but I know where they are just in case I decide to get them. Lately I've been freaking and tweaking the drums that I already have and I'm really getting into it.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Good looks Rav3, I didn't grab them either for the same reason as Sucio but I know where they are just in case I decide to get them. Lately I've been freaking and tweaking the drums that I already have and I'm really getting into it.

what do you do to them? :)

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Chopped em,well i jus kinda ran recycles slider on em but they are all rex files so anyone who wants to re chop em can in a few seconds

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
what do you do to them? :)

Basically hitting them with different plugins, and eq'ing. Waves has some good sound altering plugins, then on some I like to hit with an analog tube plugin, then some I try to tune to the song, it really depends on what I'm feeling but lately I've been getting a kick out of playing with them.

A good example is the kick in my latest beat, it's on the Illmuzik Welcome page called "Have You Ever", that kick didn't sound anything like that when I started on it.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
good looks

T

theerinys

Hey, I am interested in the rest of those Breaks. Got the 45 and loving them. just let me know what you want for the rest!