5 years of producing!

Equelizer

BEAT HEAD LOCKER
ill o.g.
you keep doing yer thang mama....hope i get to that point...i am just over a year. :alcoholic

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
yes yes! Big up's to ya girl... I'm right along with you, 5 years for me too... It's amazing to see a girl don the damn thing though... I gotta respect that, much love...

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Ominous, lets just say that my inspiration went in vacation for no limited time. You DONNNT want to have beat blocks man. Its frustrating. I definately need to buy a new computer and have a fresh new start.

Nnxt do you have friends in toronto?? in Montreal??

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Beat Blocks = Writer's Block

I get it now. I'm dumb. I thought you were saying you have been producing so long now that you have blocks and blocks of beats. Like you had some special way of cataloging your beats in block sets.

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
5 years ? deeeyum

im just completed 2 whole years myself

most blocks come from standards and trying to do things that dont come natural

words of wisdom - be you - be free

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
DaSon said:
5 years ? deeeyum

im just completed 2 whole years myself

most blocks come from standards and trying to do things that dont come natural

words of wisdom - be you - be free

wow.....thanks... your so right. Really. I think im just scared that people will be tired to hear the same kind of beat that i do. Im tired myself. I need to be more hardcore musically.. which im not... but really really not. Being "Raw" is just aint me. :(

JPeg

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Im 5 or 6 years deep in this and yeah I feel like ive only recently attained a more complete understanding of my production process.

Over the years it has been trial and error wasting cash, lol, but ultimatley this experince has broadened my understanding of making hip hop and music in general.

so I'd encourage everyone to make a long-term commitment to learn cos that how u develop ur own sound and become a better producer and outlast cats jumping on bandwagons

members online