50 cent... eminem...

• beat this! voting starts in...

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
Have you heard of the big timers knockin him? I caught these two lil comments from bigger westside artists:

Treat em Like 15's, Put em in the Trunk- Brotha Lynch on 50 cent and eminem

Ya that nigga 50 he hot, but i herd hes a snitch, and i herd he ran up under that white boy i herd was a bitch. - C-Bo

check this shit right here too:

http://www.streetlevelrecords.com/home.htm

and a free mp3 that is dope as fuck (to me anyways) these foos from my area code...

http://www.streetlevelrecords.com/store/mp3/Sarkastik - Blaze Block.mp3

tell me this isn't better than what up gangsta...

ill o.g.
When you get money, no matter how cool you are to everybody, and even if you come back to your hood and blow your old friends up, people still gonna hate. You cant stop it.

I got a question for whoever's listenin:

I have the D12 World cd. On one of the tracks, i heard Eminem diss Xzibit. Im still gonna get back to you on the exact lyrics but i think thats kind of a big deal, if its bad enough that Em would waste 2 Bars to mention somebodys name then somethins goin on.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
xhibit is with death row right? I dunno, he took the time to put him in his movie... shiiiit

eminem a hater too, so he just gets back what he throws out I think...

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea the line is in American Psycho 2 it goes: "And go and find who did that shit to Xzibit and go fill up a whole liquor bottle of piss and shatter his fuckin lips with it" This is defending Xzibit i believe, i know they are cool, i dont think theres tension.

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i think they kinda deserve it...Brotha Lynch Hung is the homie, that's my nigga, he's one of my favorite rappers...Season of da Siccness, Loaded, and EBK4 are all ridiculous albums.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
black market records IS tha shit...

brotha lynch comes real every time, no matter what anybody says. a form of "faces of death" expression that he brought to the game second only to esham, shiiit you all like brotha lynch, look at some esham heheheh

I don't really keep up on the current hip POP culture these days, other than most of it annoys the fuck outta me... I keep mainly seattle-tacoma underground like that shit at the top of the page... I am starting a business, we got 3 rappers and me on beats, with 2 other companies as allies.... TIIIIIGHT. hopefully, as allies in the game we can cause enough flavor to make some serious waves in the northwest american hip HOP underground culture and make some decent money too, you know?

check this shit out too, it's tight, even though only a couple tracks are up on it:
jwalkentertainment.com

My bro has the hook on concerts at undergrounds that are straight filled up, and these 3 peeps we have blazin on these tracks is gonna be hot. I'll keep you all posted as we get rollin.

and to stay on topic for the topics sake, eminem and dre seem like they are lovers by half the shit they say about eachother, and the fact that at least one of them has worn a heavy amount of makeup might tell you somethin, and 50 cent is getting jacked for 65% of his cd sales bein split 50/50 on 50. but that's all I gotta say about thaaaat. no hate, I congratulate, but some people bring it on themselves, lol.

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
lol tru tru. I am not so sure it's the money though, black market records was ragin for awhile, I'm sure they did somethin right. There are about 7 new releases from them and they CHOOSE to stay somewhat underground because big labels always want to mold you to the newest pop sensation, like D-12... isn't it a pop sensation when you make a joke song to promote your other, "hardcore" content?

I c what you're sayin though.

I see a good future for anyone willing to reach out and grab that low hanging fruit. it isn't as hard as you all think.