50 Cent gets at Cam Vid

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
lmao if u thought this was funny ..... if someone has the video for "heat" off of get rich or die tryin (the video was obviously never released) post that shit. that shit is about six or seven times as ignorant as this. It like the same video as this but with no budget and just pretty much way more ridiculous lol... whos gassin them dudes into thinking that the vid was good idea? lol thats what i wanna know

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
lmao if u thought this was funny ..... if someone has the video for "heat" off of get rich or die tryin (the video was obviously never released) post that shit. that shit is about six or seven times as ignorant as this. It like the same video as this but with no budget and just pretty much way more ridiculous lol... whos gassin them dudes into thinking that the vid was good idea? lol thats what i wanna know

Heat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfuwGVe1Kc
I actually liked the song, video was pretty funny still lol. I liked the horror music they had in some parts, funny shit.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
Heat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfuwGVe1Kc
I actually liked the song, video was pretty funny still lol. I liked the horror music they had in some parts, funny shit.

hah thats wassup .. i agree tho thats song is hot as fuc.. theres actually another video for it too though ... it has computer animation and shit they are tryin to imitate grand theft auto. ... its wacked out lol but its not like the my buddy one its more low buget

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
It wasn't as bad as i thought it'd be, it was pretty entertaining.. wasn't feelin the bloods tho.........

funniest part was when he was makin fun of cams flow:

"When's the last cam song u liked... oohh ooh ahh ahh.. goo goo gaga"

lmfao

T

The Bastard

50s crew look like sum fake ass ruff ryders,lovin the beat tho

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I like the shit, the song atleast... The vid aint bad to me, the whole reason behind this was probably to let it explode all over the internet (using youtube), which is actually pretty smart if you think about it.

"we like Jimmy better anyway! .....Baaaaallin'.." LOL!!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Those are the type of guys that would shoot their guns all wild, lettin off 500 rounds and not hitting a thing, all while they're running in the opposite direction.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
we shouldve known he was gon be beefin with somebody. everytime one of his albums come out he start beefin wit somebody. its the same formula over and over. but. this one was actually not that bad

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
we shouldve known he was gon be beefin with somebody. everytime one of his albums come out he start beefin wit somebody. its the same formula over and over. but. this one was actually not that bad

Yeah, but this time it's really Cam that came to him for no reason. Love him or Hate him but 50 will destroy your career, look at :

Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Styles P
Fat Joe

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
That video and song is wack. Definately didnt like the video. He got all them fake bloods in there and wasnt he supposed to be trying to be a crip and starting G-Unit Crips...LMAO...50 is a joke and is done.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
Yeah, but this time it's really Cam that came to him for no reason. Love him or Hate him but 50 will destroy your career, look at :

Ja Rule
Jadakiss
Styles P
Fat Joe

it wasnt for nothing. listen to the interview. 50 started callin cams label a graveyard and shit. i mean i almost agree cause all them niggas in dipset is wack . but 50 threw the first punches

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Wow see the thing is if the beef is real and something really did happen to purple cam, 50 would have a lot of Splaining to do LOL

I wouldn't even mess with 50, dude has the finest law enforcement on his payroll.

The realest line he ever said in his whole career was in that Cam Funeral Song

Buck stabbed a dude on camera and its ok,
Because my money make my lawyers make the case go away
Attempted murder- and got a year on probation -
do you really know what you facing??

Busta's bodyguard gets murked at a VIDEO SHOOT, and one of the suspects drives away in Yayo's car. hmmmmm.

Game's man allegedly gets shot outside of Hot 97 and its all good.

50 don't beat you with the diss records, its the phone calls made behind the scenes to hold up projects is how he wins every beef.