50 Cent's New Video Game

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
That looks phat as hell. I wonder what platform it's coming out on. I can't wait to play it. The graphics look tight as hell too. Thanks for the post, TheOneAndOnlyDJT.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
It's not the fact that 50 is in it. The game itself looks tight. 50 is in it for one simple reason, MARKETING! It will sell because his mug is in it but it looks like a tight game in itself. If they have to use a hip hop figure, have it be someone like Busta Rhymes or even Snoop would be better IMO. Shit even Ice T - LMAO! But at any rate, I hope it lives up to the demo I just watched.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I understand it's for marketing and all that, I hope this doesn't elevate this guy to action hero status, possibly even doing movies lol.

dj360_iNfInItE1

ill o.g.
Fade said:
I hope this doesn't elevate this guy to action hero status, possibly even doing movies lol.

OMG I hope not. I don't believe he speaks good enough English to make it in movies, hopefully. Besides, he probably couldn't act his way out of a paper bag. LOL

Ambition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
50 is coming out with a Movie working with the same people Em did in 8-mile. They are shooting in Toronto right now.

Ado

The Rappin' Dead
ill o.g.
DAMN. It seems like it's going to be the same old shit. Revenge-> In my way so you gotta die-> Shoot and shoot back-> Lets do some drugs-> Gay story line-> Run from the cops type of game. I cant say it's not briliant on the marketing and money-making side but as a person who plays video games, I dont think it will be anything spectacular. Good move---Questionable quality. Hopefully it does something.

P

Protege

That actually looked kinda good. I wonder what system it will be for. Xbox 360 or ps3?

O-H-TEN

aka Tha' NVZABLE DRAGON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Fade said:
Yeah I understand it's for marketing and all that, I hope this doesn't elevate this guy to action hero status, possibly even doing movies lol.

Yeah, after Ice Cube they will probably let him be the new Triple X! LOL! I hope the gameplay is as tight as this opening video is.
ONE

ill o.g.
His game is gonna suck. I mean its all about him. It must have been something he thought of we he was getting "High all the time". just my opinion.

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Def Jam Vendetta sucked balls as a game, but it's still fun to play because of the rappers.

e.porter

eyez all hazy...
ill o.g.
i don't like 50 as a super hero, but the gameplay looks tight as hell.

Protege said:
I wonder what system it will be for. Xbox 360 or ps3?
i don't think it'll be for either of them, b/c the game comes out winter 2005 and those systems come out 2006.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
the game itself looks like it has potential

dont write it off based on 50's involvement..... but it could be very good or suck horribly equally easy.

ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
ut it could be very good or suck horribly equally easy.

thats what im thinkin.

Does anybody feel like this shits gettin outta hand though, like all the kids thats gonna play this and wanna be like that? I love playin them shoot-em-up games and all that, but i dont know.

Ill probly peep the game if people tell me its good though.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
The FMV Clip looks dope but the real test is the gameplay... It definitly looks dope though, i'll buy it... Gotta go get my ass a X-box first, Im still a ps2 head...