50, Jadakiss, or Eminem

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Who's album do you think is gonna be the next BANGA? 50? Jada? Eminem? Being that I've heard songs from all of these artists albums, I would have to say Jada.. Although Em's shit is sounding hot, I think jada is more lyrical on this one.. Who do you think will we be the next to have there album spun like it was a Biggy & Pac unreleased freestyle cd?

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yea, i'd have to say jada also. I always like the beats he spits to. And plus the man's lines are always ill as fuck! 50's will probably be good too, Em's album always has some remarkable shit. Lately, though i haven't been feelin how he has kinda gradually switched his rhyme style up. Sounds too whiney! I fuckin hate that shit. I liked the eminem that would pop up on wake up show and leave the whole panel like, DAMN! But, i definitly ain't knockin the man he's got talent but it's goin to pop!

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Jewel Avenue OX said:
Beenie Siegel? lol... Your joking right. I'm not haten on em, but c'mon, lets be real. He aint had nothing hot since his frist album.. and that album still flopped..

X-RAY
"aka" Jewel Avenue OX

Regardless of the album sales,,,,dude is definitly nice with the Mic. As fars as the others,,,,,they just played out in my opinion. Jada aint nuttin special. Em been pop. And 50 is straight DooDoo!

AHXBEATS

AHXIMUS PRIME
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Jada

StressWon said:
Regardless of the album sales,,,,dude is definitly nice with the Mic. As fars as the others,,,,,they just played out in my opinion. Jada aint nuttin special. Em been pop. And 50 is straight DooDoo!

Nice with the mic... lol. Yeah ok.. Jada is definitly iller on the mic. No comparison..
Beenie's about to be singing the Jail House ROC, anyway..

SpLitPerSonaliT said:
what songs from eminems new album have u heard already are they on the internet

Well theres like 3 different bootlegg CD's floaten around.. NY. So I've heard a bunch of sh!t.

X-RAY
"aka" Jewel Avenue OX

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
jada album is the one im lookin foward too most......how did 50 get lumped in with kiss and eminem though. I know he is a shady artis but the afermentioned MCs are actually pretty damn good lyricist....nuthin against fifty but i wouldnt put him in the same catogory

FuriousMusic

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I think im looking forward to all there albums for different reasons. 50 i just want to see if he can do it again or will his next album flop.Jada i want too see if he gonna change the game like i keep hearing.Em i wanna see how he going to change on this album. he changes with every album he puts out.(i hope he has no songs like that shitty ass song my band. what a joke)

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
who do we think we have the best new shit?.... or who will get the most spins on radio and mtv.... if its for strictly album sells and spins i'd say eminem out of your list..... but im sure i wont like it....

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Hate to say it 50, Jada has lost his flow in my eyes, he could spit like 1000 bars at one time, now he cuts his flow up, Kill EM (I'm one of those EM haters), it's gotta be 50, I'm waiting on Lloyd BAnks, and like my man said BEANIE, but I got my hands on that RED CAFE, watch out for him J HOOD, and the MOBB

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
jada is nasty as fuck, dude's got one of the illest voices, flows and lyrics. his shit is str8 sick, i cant wait. eminem is gona be on a track with him so i cant to see how that sounds

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I've heard two joints of the KISS OF DEATH cd. Both were fiiiiiya!!!!!!!!!!! JADA KISS hands down.

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
jadakiss is the hottest nigga in the game to me...i've heard three songs of the album, "times up", "kiss of death", and "why"...if you haven't heard "why" you can listen to it at hiphopgame.com...it's some real as shit, not your normal jada.

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Jada got beats from: Dr. Dre, Alchemist, Timbaland, Kanye West, Red Spyda, Scott Storch, and The Neptunes on his album...damn i can't wait.