73-year-old man held his daughter captive in his cellar

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
YUuukk.... :w:
he made babies with his babie.....
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/04/27/austria.cellar/index.html?eref=rss_world

The woman, identified as 42-year-old Elisabeth F., has been missing since 1984 when she was 18 years old, police said at a news conference.The situation came to light earlier this month after her daughter -- a 19-year-old woman, identified as Kristen F. -- was hospitalized after falling unconscious, according to police.

She was admitted to a hospital in Amstetten, outside Vienna, by her grandfather with a note from her biological mother requesting help, but police said a DNA test later revealed her grandfather, Josef F., was also her father, according to ORF, Austria's state-run news agency.

That sparked a police investigation which revealed that Josef F. may have fathered at least six children with his daughter, forcing her and three of the surviving children to live in the cellar of his house, according to ORF's Peter Schmitzberger.

The children are now between the ages of 5 and 19 years old.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
thas fuckin sickk literally illlll

Elgen

The Moose With The Most.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
seriously read about this 2 seconds before i logged on here

that is CRAZY

dudes wife didnt even know that he kept their daughter in their basement for 24 years, aswell as 2 boys and a girl.

can't believe they even raised 3 of the kids, its absolutely incredible.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
seriously read about this 2 seconds before i logged on here

that is CRAZY

dudes wife didnt even know that he kept their daughter in their basement for 24 years, aswell as 2 boys and a girl.

can't believe they even raised 3 of the kids, its absolutely incredible.

I dont believe that she didnt know, where did she think all the kids were comming from when the old codger came up from the basement with new borns?
Oh and how bout wondering where the daughter was since '84, and why didnt the police search the house when she went missing back then.
They all knew what was up in that house Im sure.

I dont believe that she didnt know, where did she think all the kids were comming from when the old codger came up from the basement with new borns?
Oh and how bout wondering where the daughter was since '84, and why didnt the police search the house when she went missing back then.
They all knew what was up in that house Im sure.

I have to agree there.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Heres why, supposedly:

Mr. Fritzl, who was arrested on Sunday, had initially kept silent but has now said he is prepared to confess to the crimes and give an account of his actions over the past 24 years, Franz Polzer, head of the criminal investigations unit in the province of Lower Austria, said at a news conference shown on the Austrian broadcaster ORF.

He “has now said that he locked up his daughter for 24 years and that he alone fathered her seven children and that he locked them up in the cellar," Mr. Polzer said, Reuters reported.

At the news conference, Austrian authorities said they were distributing photographs of Mr. Fritzl because they wanted information from the public. In particular, they wanted to know how it was possible for him to bring food and children’s clothing to the house for so many years to provide for the children in his basement.

Mr. Fritzl’s daughter, identified by the police as Elisabeth, was released by her father last week after her eldest daughter, 19, became ill and was taken to a hospital. She had for several years suffered from severe attacks of convulsions. After she had been taken to hospital, her mother spoke to doctors and Mr. Fritzl was picked up by police over the weekend. The authorities said the daughter still in serious condition.

In its macabre details, the case carries echoes of the kidnapping of Natascha Kampusch, an Austrian schoolgirl who was held in a windowless basement cell for eight years before escaping in August 2006.

This latest case, which unfolded in a nondescript, three-story apartment house in Amstetten, a town 80 miles west of Vienna, is, if possible, even harder to comprehend.

Elisabeth, 42, told the police that in 1984, her father drugged, handcuffed and dragged her into a basement, accessible only through a hidden door with an electronic code. She said she spent close to the next quarter-century imprisoned there, a constant victim of sexual abuse and incest by her father.

“This is not a mother abandoning her child, which then had to be admitted to the hospital,” Mr. Polzer, chief of the criminal investigations unit, said at a news conference on Sunday, according to Reuters.

“We know that she herself has been kept imprisoned by her own father for 24 years in the basement,” he said, “and furthermore, she obviously was also subjected to sexual abuse.”

Elisabeth gave birth to seven children during that time, one of whom died shortly after birth, the police said. Her father ordered her to give up three of the children, who were then adopted or cared for as foster children by Josef and his wife, Rosemarie, the mother of Elisabeth.

The police said Rosemarie apparently did not know of her daughter’s ordeal, believing that she had left the children on her parents’ doorstep because she was unable to care for them herself. When Elisabeth disappeared in 1984, her father claimed that she had written a letter asking her parents not to search for her.

Three of the children born in the basement — now 19, 18 and 5 — never left it, the police said.

When Josef brought Elisabeth and the others out of confinement to go to hospital, he told his wife that their “missing” daughter had returned. He is in police custody, charged with abduction and incest. Elisabeth told the police that she had been sexually abused by her father from the age of 11.

The authorities said they would perform DNA tests to determine whether Josef is the father of the children.

Also a mystery is how Josef was able to conceal his daughter and her children for so long. Behind the door, for which only Josef had the access code, he built a dwelling capable of sustaining a family.

“There is not only one, but a number of rooms: one room to sleep in, one to cook, and there are also sanitation facilities,” Mr. Polzer said in interview with the Austrian broadcaster ORF.

Neighbors were flabbergasted. “It is so horrible,” Corina Schmid said to ORF. “I can see the house from my balcony and from my window, and when I think now of who was in there, I can simply not imagine that.”

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
ICK! Sick fucker. Cut his balls off and feed em to George W. Bush. He likes pervert balls.

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
His wife must have been in on it, unless she is really that dumb to have happenings like that go on for over 20 years and not pick up on anything.

members online