8ball/mjg New Joint Is Fiya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c-dub

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Just saw the video on 106&park. TIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONY WANT NO DRAMA is name of the joint. P DIDDY brought the fiya on this one.

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
It's the best hip hop song out right now....Everybody doin all this talk about aftermath....This is bad boys' year

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Um iM not much of an Aftermaht fan but common they got another 50 cent joint, lloyd banks solo, young buck solo, eminem lp, dr.dre solo all comin out this year I dont think badboy has enough solid names to compete with them sales wise, but gettin 8 ball and MJG was a deffinite good idea

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Goldy_C said:
Um iM not much of an Aftermaht fan but common they got another 50 cent joint, lloyd banks solo, young buck solo, eminem lp, dr.dre solo all comin out this year I dont think badboy has enough solid names to compete with them sales wise, but gettin 8 ball and MJG was a deffinite good idea
Dr Dre solo is no longer coming out....He says in the XXL that he's not going to do the album because he wants to produce his artist.....if you read between the lines whatever he di for his solo album he's going to free up the beats he used to so he can give them a better choice for potential hits

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
inrctyhoodmusic said:
Dr Dre solo is no longer coming out....He says in the XXL that he's not going to do the album because he wants to produce his artist.....if you read between the lines whatever he di for his solo album he's going to free up the beats he used to so he can give them a better choice for potential hits
damn that was the only one I was really lookin foward to from them.

AmmoBeatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
damm no dre lp
i heard dat 8ball&mjg joint its ight...i didn't know they signed wit bad boy i mean "bad boy south"...puffy is definitely doin the damm thing

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
AmmoBeatz said:
damm no dre lp
i heard dat 8ball&mjg joint its ight...i didn't know they signed wit bad boy i mean "bad boy south"...puffy is definitely doin the damm thing
they signed with bad boy in 2002...they've been on bad boy since then but haven't been busy because mjg was having problems with the law

tony needles

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
No doubt, that track is hot..im glad they gettin some more recognition, cause they been holdin it down in memphis for a minute...as far as aftermath, they still aint fuckin with em...the only reason Dre scrapped his Detox album was so he could finish the other albums for the people on the roster so he could release them all this year...Busta's album needs only 4 tracks to be finished, Lloyd Banks droppin in May, 50 & Em later this year, and The Game is gonna make his name known this year...Big ups to Bad Boy and Eighball&MJG
Tony in Queens

Peep my beats in the artist section

H

Holla

i got that song on repeat right now in the car...im not tired of it yet. I dont know how diddy does it, but bad boy doin they thing.