Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Over 23mph... that's fucking crazy...

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
are u talkin about the usain bolt record break??...that dude is a freak of nature he doesnt even go all out in his races he says he uses 70 percent

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Fury..I wanna meet the broad in your Avatar....

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
are u talkin about the usain bolt record break??...that dude is a freak of nature he doesnt even go all out in his races he says he uses 70 percent

For a guy his size and height, it takes him longer to reach top speed, which is why the 200m typically is a race better for taller guys. He's training and working on his first 30 meters out of the blocks and once he gets that perfected, in the right race he can high 9.48-9.50.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Very big day in sports in general.

Even for the ladies.

Did you see that 24 year old 5 foot 4 chick killing her competition?

http://www.inthenews.co.uk/sports/sports/sport/general-sport/britain-s-ennis-claims-gold-in-heptathlon-$1319401.htm

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
i guess in a bout 2-5 yrs, we'll hear about a new HGH that couldnt be detected...lol
da relic

Bet your ass it's coming. When SCIENTIST say a human is not suppose to be that fast it's usually SCIENCE that has made it so. I'm willing bet good money that dude is injecting some new shit that will strip him of everything sooner or later. It never fails and this one won't be any diff't. He's good for some nice paper and super star status for the "here and now" though. I think these guys know they'll be found out sooner or later but that good fast money will make u say "fuck it", I'll deal with it when the day comes, if it comes.

Fury..I wanna meet the broad in your Avatar....

There is such a thing called "tooooo much ass", that shit is guaranteed to turn into one big ole saggy hunk of blubber in her 30's! Not to mention she has to reach in DEEEPPPPP to wipe her ass.....lol...guaranteed to be some left over up in dareeeeee...lmao And don't even get mad when ERRRYBODY looks at your girls ass...even at Church. That's a life long problem!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
There is such a thing called "tooooo much ass", that shit is guaranteed to turn into one big ole saggy hunk of blubber in her 30's! Not to mention she has to reach in DEEEPPPPP to wipe her ass.....lol...guaranteed to be some left over up in dareeeeee...lmao And don't even get mad when ERRRYBODY looks at your girls ass...even at Church. That's a life long problem!

Oh I am very aware of that, sir...

I wasn't mentioning wifing the broad....

Wouldn't mind tapping it once or twice... lol.

Wouldn't have to worry about church so much......cuz if I was with a chick with an ass like that....I would be banned from the church because all of the nasty things I'd do to her....

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
don't forget bolt is 6'5”. with his step length, frequency and relatively low weight i believe he's capable of running faster than any other sprinter before. he won the junior championships in 2002 at the age of 15. the other contestants were 17. exceptional talent either way.
while i don't think any of the professional athletes today isn't doped in one way or another. phelps looks totally like a clone on some nasa steroids.

btw, bolts top speed was 27.96 mph in that run^^

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
tHE DEBATE:
Roger Bolt vs Randy moss Randy Moss(in his prime) would give Bolt a run for his money in the 100 & 200 meter dash, maybe even beat him! Same body type same speed. Moss just decided to play football.

Dont get me wrong bolt is AMazing dude is killing it. but i think in the US we have about 3 or 4 "bolts" out there. They are just all in the NFL. If your tall lean and fast like that in the states you dont run track, you play football... Bolt has challanged the body of the sprinter so that may change....

Same with heavy weight boxers... somebody asked me , where are all the heavy weight boxers. Im like they are all playing defensive line in the NFL

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
sure, just because he's running world record, doesn't mean he's the fastest guy on the planet. talent doesn't always meet opportunity right. his did

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Shit..I bet deion sanders in his prime could've given bolt a run....

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I'll pick Bolt.

My brother was a state track champion in the 200 and the 400. And my first girlfriend was a 200 and 400 track champ. Sprinting is an art form and much like any sport has a precision to it that filters out sheer talent.

If you watch slow mo clips if sprinters, the fasters sprinters pull when they run. It is a strange technique because most people naturally kick when they run.

The telling sign is how their foot hits the ground.

Pulling runners have a softer step because they extend their leg a little and instead of wanted to push themselves forward, they use their foot to start pulling themselves forward and then finish with the kick. Because Bolt is so tall, he has a better ability to pull and push himself than any other runners. When you watch the slow mo between him and Tyson Gaye, look at how long Bolt's feet stay on the ground compared to Gaye. Bolt is just a perfect combo of length and power.

You see this principle all over the place.

Like with baseball pitchers. That is why so many of them are tall. Since they have longer arms, they can apply more energy to the ball for a slightly longer period if time which turns into faster pitches. That is why you never see short pitchers.

I also so not trust scientists.

It was scientist that originally said that black people were genetically inferior to white people.

I also so not trust scientists.

Science is in some way the modern religion, the problem with science is they can prove anything if you pay them to. I have seen so much contradictory science over the years, I take it with a pinch of salt.
Mobile phones cause tumors in the brain, then they dont.
Smoking is good for you, then it isnt.
Aspartame is safe, oh no its not.
The world is going to blow up because we leave a light bulb on, oh no it isnt.
The world is warming due to carbon emissions, but then again its due to solar flare activity.
I could go on, but you must get my drift.

mono

the invisible visible
ill o.g.
problem is, in most cases the outcome of scientific studies is only there to legitimate research grants, i guess, because:
a) if a study proves you to have basically been wrong about assumptions, you are obviously stupid.
b) if it doesn't affirm mainstream science, you must be totally crazy.
c) if the outcome runs contrary to your sponsors expectations/interests, it is very likely you made a mistake.

either way, you're not a good scientist

problem is, in most cases the outcome of scientific studies is only there to legitimate research grants, i guess, because:
a) if a study proves you to have basically been wrong about assumptions, you are obviously stupid.
b) if it doesn't affirm mainstream science, you must be totally crazy.
c) if the outcome runs contrary to your sponsors expectations/interests, it is very likely you made a mistake.

either way, you're not a good scientist

exactly!!

members online