9th wonder is going to produce memphis bleeks next album

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Memphis Bleek is taking a cue from Jay-Z. The Memph Man has enlisted one of The Black Album's producers, 9th Wonder, to produce the bulk of his next LP. Bleek says he hopes to have the project in stores by June.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I'll check anything that 9th produces but Memphis Bleek isn't one of my favourite MCs.

and I could be wrong but I doubt 9th is gonna sign with the Roc

inrctyhoodmusic

Muzik Militant
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
that would be a bad move on 9th wonders part...Bleek is no good and he'll do nothing but mess up good beats

E

Equality 7-2521

i remember when listening to memphis bleek used to make me feel hardcore.

memphis can suck my dick

and 9th can find some better Mcs

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
9th MiGHT BE ABLE To REJUViNATE BLEEKS CAREER, i REALLY LiKED BLEEK UNTiL HiS SECoND LP CAME oUT AND THiS M.A.D.E SHiT iS TRASH.BUT BLEEK MiGHT ACTUALLY SoUND GoOD oVER SoME 9TH BEATS, iF HE CAN MAKE AN iNTELLiGENT SoNG, HES SEEMED To LoST HiS FiRE.CiTY

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea 9th uses FL !

im not a gr8 fan of memph but u never know 9ths pretty hot right now so maybe he's right to be working with him ! and as for 9th joining the ROC yea i heard that on the net, seems pretty likely thats its true i think its a pretty good move as they with him and kanye they gonna have all the beats they need !

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
YEAH AND HE SAiD HE HAD No iNTEREST iN CoNVERTiNG To ANY HARDWARE ALSo, DoESNT SEE THE POiNT.MAKES SENSE To ME, BUT iM STiLL SAViNG FoR MY MPC.CiTY

members online