9th wonder?

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
how come alot of people on this site are hypin up 9th wonder. did he used to be a member of the forums or somethin or is he just a dope effin producer i haven't heard of. has he worked with any other well known artists before? jus curious. peace

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah,he did a track for jay-z on the black album.He's a big time producer.

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
THAT SHIT LOOKS JUST LIKE MINES, THE PLACEMENT OF EVERYTHING, EXCEPT MY TOWER IS ON THE GROUND.....DAMN THATS EERIE.

HAHA, CHANG U WAS HATIN ON HIM TOO....LOL, THINK I FORGOT THAT THREAD U STARTED.

JUST FUCKIN WIT U.

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
whats with the gloves?, is that some production technic I don't know about?

fame_keyz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
He did the track that i think is called threats...a piano track....it had a guy talking shit in the begining and middle and end... i think the track has got to be in the top 3 of all the songs on the black albums...to me it was not a hot track nothing to get raw raw about but its one i play alot. Its good that he used fruity loops cause now it shuts up some of the hardware software debates. or your not pro is you dont use hardware.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
9th wonder's track is The Threat.
he wears gloves becuase his track are SO HOT.
he might get burnt while making them.
and i ain't kidding. this is the real explanation.
:)

E

ezion-DK

You can listen to the track here...

"The Threat" can be found on http://www.trickology.com
It`s dope! Sounds like he`s trying to do a "Friend or foe" ptII.
and Primo didn`t have the time do do a beat...
And 9th is the shit! He`s got a working procedure and he stuck with it.
Although his drums sometimes sound like they were taken off Pete Rock.
Hm.

-Ezion.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Haha... this guy looks like the coolest dude in the world... same setup as a lot of us as well... he got the same setup as me... maybe one day i'ma be making fire like his beats...

StraDivaRius

So determined....
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 94
Also a good reason why people are hyping him up besides his skills, is that he went from being anobody to producing on Jay-z's Black Album his 'last' album. The only thing he did before jay z was to produce for his own group who got good reviews and remixed nas god son's album than went on and step right up to jay z. Thats crazy thats most of the producers dream........I

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
did you all listen to the music on the site?? he has a nice bass he uses, a sub type bass, hits hard. real nice..the songs are pretty nice..i like the samples he is using on there too

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
9TH USED TO HAVE A SoUNDCLiCK SiTE BUT iTS GoNE NoW. HE HAD SoME SHiT oN THERE i WoULD LiSTEN TO LiKE EVERYDAY.CiTY

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea he is a shite hot producer tho his track on the black woz a bit of a let down IMO ! lol @ those gloves tho he looks liek sum of the dudes who work at the warehouse with me they all got their gloves on lol !

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
i just picked the little brother cd up a couple days ago. man its been getting steady rotation in my cd player fo real. 9th's got kind of mellow soulful type style. ill shit.