A-Alikes

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
What up everybody. I go by the name SwayeeBoogie and I fell in love with Hip Hop when my mom got me my first boombox with LL Cool J, Beastie Boys and Fat Boys as my first tapes. I have been doing music for awhile now. I'm a true hip hop head grew up on the 90's Hip Hop but I love all kinds of music. I don't get into all the I don't like trap music or Boom Bap or he samples or he doesn't. If the music is dope it's dope Period! I was just searching for a community where dudes come together and do what all real hip hop heads should do and that is to show love for the craft and it seems to be that kind of sight so I joined. There's always room to learn more so I look forward to seeing what I can soak up. Let's keep the torch lit Peace!!

Last edited:
What up everybody. I go by the name SwayeeBoogie and I fell in love with Hip Hop when my mom got me my first boombox with LL Cool J, Beastie Boys and Fat Boys as my first tapes. I have been doing music for awhile now. I'm a true hip hop head grew up on the 90's Hip Hop but I love all kinds of music. I don't get into all the I don't like trap music or Boom Bap or he samples or he doesn't. If the music is dope it's dope Period! I was just searching for a community where dudes come together and do what all real hip hop heads should do and that is to show love for the craft and it seems to be that kind of sight so I joined. There's always room to learn more so I look forward to seing what I can soak up. Let's keep the torch lit Peace!!
Welcome to the ill muzik community!

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @SwayeeBoogie and where can we peep your work and we need more people w/a less divisive mentality in Hip Hop but I'll say that many of these new jacks disrespect the hard work of the pioneers by mumbling.

SwayeeBoogie

Torch Bearer for Authentic Hip-Hop
@OGBama Thank you man. I have a Soundcloud you can check out backslash swayeeboogie. Now I agree with you on the rapping part. I'm not into the mumble rap. I don't care where you from but be able to Flow you dig? I was speaking mainly about beats. I grew up on BARS! So I look for artists who can deliver that element. But it's entertainment on the other hand. Corporations control the music etc. won't get into all that. You already know.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Entertaining @SwayeeBoogie is always what the best art sometimes does and should always do but the deeper question is who and what are we as a people entertaining and to whom as Black art is about conversation and much of today's conversations en masse are diluted and devoid of substance.

Last edited:

members online