A day in the studio with...

Konvict

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hey yall i just copped a Jedi Mind Tricks album from a local bootlegger and i must admit, the production on their albums are on-point. anybody know what equipment stoupe uses? his drums be bangin!
Konvict

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Konvict said:
hey yall i just copped a Jedi Mind Tricks album from a local bootlegger and i must admit, the production on their albums are on-point. anybody know what equipment stoupe uses? his drums be bangin!
Konvict

I believe he rocks an asr-10... stoop is super sick wit it...

Paul_Caruso

ill o.g.
Madlib, MF Doom, DJ Shadow, Cut Chemist, Lord Finesse and anyone else off the "Deep Crates" DVD - everyone seen that?

C

Carpe Diem

eXampuL_oNe said:
I believe he rocks an asr-10... stoop is super sick wit it...

he used to use a 'broken asr10', but on the violent buy design dvd he fiddles with an mpc2000xl i believe...

MGTheFuture

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I would sit in the studio and kick it with Pharrel - dude gives off inspiration like that

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Michael Jackson...

don't be hatin :p

shogun3001

ill o.g.
if premier would show me the tools and trix of the trade
that would be like bruce lee teaching me the 3 inch punch.

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Dr. Dre would be my first choice, no doubt! I would be honored even if he only showed me drum programming.

Daddy Kev would be my second choice because he is sick with samples.

Ctrl

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
Dr. Dre - to check out how he samples drums and watch him orchestrate musicians
Scott Scorch - to watch him jam on keyboards and to observe what equipment he uses
Dan the Automator - to see how he gets those weird sounds and how he puts a track together
Alchemist - to see how he picks what to sample and how he makes everything fit together smoothly
Zak Wylde - to watch him go through the song writing process and make a whole song by himself
Eminem - to see how much "producing" he actually does

Protege SS

ill o.g.
I'd like to watch Dre in the studio during the making of NWA's Straight Outta Compton. All the beats on that CD were hard.
I'd also like to see the RZA, DJ Premier, and Alchemist in the studio.
Protege

ill o.g.
I would want to sit with everyone that produces on illmuzik. This is the future of producing, most of them mainstream catz are dope, but they got people watching over them. The producers up here make they tracks from the heart, wheteher you like it or not. So I pick the IllMuzik Community producers.