A delimma for you to ponder...

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
What would you do if you were in this situation....

You're dating a beautiful girl with a great personality and an Unbelievable singing voice, and you always wanted to make hip-hop/R&B... you have the studio set up at home, all the equipment, the know-how, etc....

ONLY THING is, she thinks she sounds like crap. 137% Pure insecurity of her voice. It's absurd. I can NOT get her to really sing for me. The only time is if the radio is higher than her voice... and to get her to record???? HA.

what would you guys do?

-Dantson

HCTarks

Wax Mangler
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
psychological problem.. get her to a voice coach.. have that person give her positive re-inforcement.. you should do the same too

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
give her some pimp juice!

DJDRAGN9

The Don Gorgon
ill o.g.
set up some mics in the room invite her over for sum pum pum smashing and record her singin while ur beating her in!!! INSTANT CLASSIC! ...HOLLA AT YA BOY

def1nition

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maybe she does sound like crap have you heard her sing in different situations different keys just because she can sound good in one situation doesn' t mean she can sound good over anything.

T

The Bastard

put a camera in her room overnight and tape her gettin undressed then tell her about it and be like , you shouldnt feel uncomfortable doing anything in front of me now baybay

joeburnem

Beat Enthusiast
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 100
Set up a session with a singer that really sounds like crap. Then invite your talented friend. Hearing awful singing might help her to see she's better than she thinks.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
yall are insane.... no pum pum smashing for vocal tones.... damn, people COLD showers from now on!

No, she's good all around... she sings low, high, left, right, upside down, inside out, all that... It's just the self-confidence is an issue... a major one. I'm working on it though... I thought about the vocal coaching, mabey to make her feel she's getting back ontop of her game... I know she just thinks i'm gassing her up because I'm dating her though...

ONE DAY.

D

J

Jehana

Dantson,

I don't have a self-confidence issue dear...and I used to sing. But I haven't sang in 3 years. I need some practice...get over it.

your girlfriend,
Jehana

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
lol damn thats some funny shit is jehana realy your girlfriend or she just fucking wit u.

but i would say just give her some positive feedback and tell her that we can record when ever u feel comfortable.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Yeah, that's my girlfriend... and yeah, she's f*cking with me anyway. She can sing, she's just.... braindead or something... I dunno. I'm gonna get her to record one day and she'll be phenomenal and forget about me and all, but at least I'll have made her realize her true potential.

Things we do for love..... *sigh*

Dantson

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Haaha....Yeah Dantson, sounds like u really have to jus let her realize that she has a wonderful voice - ya know?....I mean, positive feedback is always important - and meaningful, even if she doesnt act like it....But until she starts to be completely comfortable with hearing her own voice then yer gonna be stuck in tha same dilema i think.:(

steez......PS - Thats dope yer girls a great singer tho, its awsome to have musical traits that you can share with each other....Sounds like a perfect match!

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
ahhahah thats too funny she got on here :rofl:

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Put on your cape, and saved her LOLOLOL :D

members online