A Few Fresh Beat Makin Videos

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I wasn't feeling it either, it just sounds really mushed together. I didn't watch the second one. I know he said he was gonna use different sounds later, but regardless, the song just doesn't have any WOW-substance. It's like Sega Genesis video game music for a late stage boss or something. He was talking about it being for the "foundation" of the song, so no prob, I give him the benefit of the doubt.

It was just average. The first video kinda reminds me of the "Popzao" video from K Fed. LOL "STRAIGHT FIRE!" "POPOZAO!"

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
kevin federline...

i aint even know that shit had a video. wtf is a popozao? sounds like a bad guy from a 007 movie.

i aint like the Rox beat. but i did like the other one. Its been weeks since i watched these, but i know i liked the one besides the rox beat. If you listen to their conversation, i dont even think rox was feelin it.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
^^^^Same here... The Piano beat was good, but not fire... I mean, in the showcase, that would pass as an average beat at best ...a lot of people in Illmuzik did better beats (me included, not to sound too cocky... and I'm not that good)

The best in Canada? Give me a break...

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Yo. I think im the best in canada compared to him.

and i never even been there.

jk i like dude, but i still wasnt feelin the rox beat

DWhyte

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
i liked the rox beat... but the canada thing was to cocky hes nothing compared to some backpacker cats i know.

Erica Johnson

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I just watched the second video, that "Piano" was pretty good. Someone mentioned his cockiness, yea, I see it in the second video. People think that is cute or desirable, but the truth is that can sometimes make or break a deal or your respect. People laughing at you 'cause of your unnecessary arrogance, you know? They so busy noticing your cockiness, they don't hear the music.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
Papadukes said:
even though i know ppl know to go to Youtube for vids, here's specific one. Its Kev brown choppin a sample something serious. check it. safe.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iHOXXsu4ehc
yeah this has been posted for a min now. It's on his website, but one of THE best beat making videos I've seen. Plus Kev Brown is ill, no doubt!

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
classic said:
Im not trying to come accross as a hater, but im sorry, dude is avrage at best, there is nuttin special or any "wow" factor with any of the tracks ive heard...

Thanks for the video but im sorry....i just dont think dude is that nice....

True, I bet u if Rox didn't say "Is That It" he would have been done wit da beat.

The Konductor

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah he's a cocky fuck just like many cats out there who have raw, developed, & polished talent. You cant deny the music. His beats definately don't live up to his big head attitude. The piano riff reminds of the begining of that 80's show M*A*S*H. I remember mashin out of the room when that show came on.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
The Konductor said:
Yeah he's a cocky fuck just like many cats out there who have raw, developed, & polished talent. You cant deny the music. His beats definately don't live up to his big head attitude. The piano riff reminds of the begining of that 80's show M*A*S*H. I remember mashin out of the room when that show came on.

Word that.. that show is wack as fuck!!!! Shit man in holland there was reruns of that shit all the time man!! So i'd wake up turned on the tv, MASH is on the damn thing

This fucked up a lot of my days.. hehe..

members online