A film to help understand the economy and how it really works.....

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
Amazing! The second half is a bit preachy, but overall this vid is great. That 4000mph Maglev train concept is sick!

The banks own us!

Its interesting how that the King Of France started the attack on the Templars on October the 13th, but I forget the year. Yet yesterday, Oct 13th, my govt took a good percentage of control over the banking system. As did the whole of europe follow suit.
I think this is no coincidence given the illuminati's obsession with numerology.
They are openly announcing a New Finacial World Order on the news.
This is it folks, for those that understand the metaphoric connotations of the Order 66 in Starwars, where the coup takes place thus creating the Empire, it is happening right now.
The govt bought the banks using our money at their cheapest, then the markets rallied thus making our govt a fortune, but yet we will see none of this money, because it will be used to fund the rest of the NWO to take over the world as we know it.
The thing is they already took it over ages ago, they just needed to make the bitter pill swallowable to the masses else there would be riots and revolution, they used the age old method...

Plan that needs to be accomplished for dominance but the people will not accept it......
So create a problem, then offer the plan as a solution to the problem...
Plan gets passed, we lose our freedom, no ones bats an eyelid.
Man we are so fucking stupid sometimes.

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
not to be rude, but the whole numerology thing is always suspect due to the wily nilly use of cipher and which alphanumerical and symbols used to come up with the 'numbers'.

i'm curious, which nwo are we talking about, because there's so many versions, some that seriously contradict each other, that it's getting confusing as to which one someone is talking about?

not to be rude, but the whole numerology thing is always suspect due to the wily nilly use of cipher and which alphanumerical and symbols used to come up with the 'numbers'.

i'm curious, which nwo are we talking about, because there's so many versions, some that seriously contradict each other, that it's getting confusing as to which one someone is talking about?

I mean the Bilderberg group of international bankers, media corporation chief execs, royal families, oil tycoons.
And the 13 family illuminati that is behind all of it.

Ill tell you this, I dont beleive one bit in numerology or satanism, but those who are behind this shit do, thats where the problem lies. They are the paeodophiles, extreme sexual deviants, that are taking advantage of helpless people for their own meglamaniacal wants and desires. Its happened time and time again and really doesnt need much proving. Power really does corrupt, humans are easily corruptible its our nature.
We are highly competetive beings and our human character flaws are taken advantage of and used against us...
Hence sex and violence sells. If you look into the history of hypnosis and psychology, it is rife with social engineering. Advertising is an advanced method of hypnosis and implanting subliminal messages into the mind, without the person seeing it even being aware of it. Watch Derren Brown, he is a master of mental manipulation, you could learn a lot from him alone.

Sometimes the numerology requires no cipher or decoding, its in your face.
The date Oct 13 is one of those that is in your face, if you have eyes to see.

And know this, there is only one NWO. I dont know of any other versions other than the Bilderberg group/illuminati one.

5 years ago any mention of New World Order would have people telling you to get the tin hats out, now its on the fucking daytime news.
Things are moving at a dramatic rate, so much so that its already too late.
The time to act was when people were saying get the tin hats out, now we better get resigned to our fates, for they are already sealed.
Im not out to save the world, it doesnt want to be saved, but I will share knowledge of the behind the scenes working of those that claim to lead us(While voted to represent us, not lead us).
Their plans have been outlined for a very long time, but there were very few who would actually take the time to dig up the govts own documents and plans for the world, and then share the information.
I tried but no one cared, so I gave up.
I think that we deserve what we get now, for being so trusting and for not questioning the obvious lies and scandals of our self proclaimed leaders and saviours.

there are different versions of the nwo that people talk about, does yours involve shamballa? the eloheim? the u.n.? the zionist and their allies (sometimes black, sometimes the right, etc)? the new age? the communist? one world gov't? masonic? religious? papal? etc..

also. is it the private bankers or is it the gov't nationalizing of banks?

as for shamballa and elohim Im not so sure. I dont go much for that unprovable stuff.
I still wouldnt discount it as a possibility, I just havent seen any proof of that.
Most of the elohim/planet x stuff comes down to one man, Zacharia Sitchin, I wont put my faith in one mans interpretation of ancient stone tablets.
But for the rest, all of them are the same one NWO.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I think its just rich bankers. Wealthy families and so on. What they believe in isn't relevant at the moment. Also, during my time researching Jesus. (the man, not the diety) The number 13 is symbolic to the beginning of the crusades. I believe it started on the 13th. It was the day the order to erradicate the Templars was initiated by the King of France (?) or England, gotta find my notes...

I think its just rich bankers. Wealthy families and so on. What they believe in isn't relevant at the moment. Also, during my time researching Jesus. (the man, not the diety) The number 13 is symbolic to the beginning of the crusades. I believe it started on the 13th. It was the day the order to erradicate the Templars was initiated by the King of France (?) or England, gotta find my notes...

Yes it was the king of france.
It was Friday October 13th, hence ever since Friday the thirteenth has been considered unlucky.

The templars that werent killed by the Inquisition for heresy escaped to Scotland and later became The Scottish Rite Of Freemasonry. Due to the vast wealth that the templars had gained, they became the bankers.

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Interesting film, I don't agree with all of it, but it made some good points.

Also, during my time researching Jesus. (the man, not the diety)

Did he even exist at all? I have sort of come to the assumption that story of Jesus is a metaphoric story that tells the passing of a year, Jesus' resurrection is just the death of the solar year(The point that the sun rises on the horizon doesnt change for 3 days, hence its dead, according to ancient pagan ritual) dec 21-dec 24 and it is reborn on the 25th(the sun again commences to move its point of rising on the horizon).<< the dates might not be precise but they are not far off of what I recall studying.
Christianity is full of pagan ritual, Easter, xmas trees, xmas baubauls, harvest.
If you study the artwork The Last Supper, you can see plain as day, Jesus in the middle with the halo(representing the sun, or the son of god), the 12 deciples are split into 4 groups of 3, each group representing a season in the year, and each disciple representing a month. The holy cross is one of the most ancient symbols found on earth, and it is also a pagan representation of the four seasons. The bible is full of astronomy and movement of the planets, but a closed mind cannot see, or hasnt had it pointed out to them to see.

In the translations of the bible from its original aramaic, hebrew, and the later greek and then latin, leaders that sought to use the bible as a means of controlling the masses changed things in the bible to suit their own agendas. To the point now we have so many denominations of the same christianity, simply due to interpretation/agendas.

And on a side note, many of the renaissance reigious artwork had depictions of ufo's in them. Why I really dont know.

Oh and also the signifiacance of 13.... Jesus and twelve discilples is 13, and I think the lunar calender has 13 months, and also possibly the ancient zodiac, the one with a spider which was the 13th symbol.
A lot of the religion we take for granted and mock its obvious contradictions is full of sun worship/moon worship/even the worship of saturn.
A beleif is every persons right to hold their own.
But an organized religion is only and I mean ONLY for the purpose of maintaining control over the masses and making a few people very powerful and rich. Thats the bottom line IMO.
I could be wrong, I really hope Im wrong, but the evidence keeps saying its right.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
thats why i wanted to research it. Jesus is not mentioned anywhere in history other then in religious stories. Chances are he didnt exist, but the ideas sound good to me. Although i do not push any religeon on my kids, i teach them the same of what jesus promoted.

thats why i wanted to research it. Jesus is not mentioned anywhere in history other then in religious stories. Chances are he didnt exist, but the ideas sound good to me. Although i do not push any religeon on my kids, i teach them the same of what jesus promoted.

Yes I agree, I think the 10 commandments are a good moral guideline.
I also think that generosity, charity and selfless acts are something that everybody should be doing, maybe the world would be a better place then. I really agree with the video about the monetary system being corrupt to its core values, Im not so sure replacing the current system with their vision will really solve anything or be workable.
The thing is that most people really know right from wrong, the best thing about a fear of god is to help that person(hopefully) to choose the path of righteousness.
Religion has given society a good set of moral values, and as religion has declined so has societies morals, so through the whole negativity of religion, it does have a positive.
Can anything really ever replace the fear of god to get people to act righteously?
No godless ism has done yet.

edit, I think one of the greek philosiphers mentioned Jesus, but Im too stoned to remember his name.

I just found this though...
http://www.americanbible.org/brcpages/HistoricalJesus

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Not touching this..

lol...don't blame you. I hope no one gets the idea that I "hate" on religious beliefs,,,far from it. I still hold the values of most religions. My point of view is different.

@ 2Good:

I liked the movie, not as good as the first tho. yeah, Project Venus sounds great, but it wouldn't work in our time, or even our kids. What I think is that we are witnessing the beginning of the end. Think of it as a pot of boiling water. There's nothing in the water and the heat is causing the molecules to jump around causing chaos. There's no order. Thats where we are. Something needs to be introduced to the chaos before everything bubbles over. Our lifetime is the bubbling over. That's where we are heading. Soon, something needs to be introduced to the pot before there is no return. Here lies the problem bro. 2 things can happen.

1) The pot boils over and all is lost.

or

2) Something is introduced to stop the boiling over. Like when you throw in vegetables or pasta. The boiling stops and now the two combine to make something that is good that sustains life.

Just a theory to explain what is in my head,,,lol.