A hip-hop album pioneered by a guy who felt he "couldn't relate to hip hop".

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
so... apparently vice feels that this is a 4/5 star album...

seriously?

am I the only person offended by the release of what is clearly a parody of hip hop?

f'real how do you feel about this album.

(asher roth - asleep in the bread aisle)

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Let me just say this....

You may not like him, but he is liked.

He is making a name for himself and you are helping him. If he enrages you enough to put his name on the tip of your tounge you are raising his presence in the hip hop community.

I would blow off the album let it go because he is here and you cant push him out with just your opinion.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Remember "The White Boys"? Or "Boy White"?

Just do you , shit like this doesnt actually make my play list unless he comes with some shit I like and relate to.. I would love to have and my goal would to be, capture the market he is falling into...

Thats right where you wanna be actually ....
Cats here are just more "Quality" , but I mean seriously I wouldnt beeotch of Smash or Nice Or Trav or Step or whoever started blowin in the same market, its just what they worked on and they got it/ gettin it in a perfect market.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Remember "The White Boys"? Or "Boy White"?

Just do you , shit like this doesnt actually make my play list unless he comes with some shit I like and relate to.. I would love to have and my goal would to be, capture the market he is falling into...

Thats right where you wanna be actually ....
Cats here are just more "Quality" , but I mean seriously I wouldnt beeotch of Smash or Nice Or Trav or Step or whoever started blowin in the same market, its just what they worked on and they got it/ gettin it in a perfect market.
drunk?

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Love em or Hate em.... He's there. Not us.

word up

I listened to a few tracks. Wasn't feelin most of em, but I can say A) he had some serious beats on there. I really like the beat for track 1 and B) As an emcee, I can't knock his skills. I mean, yeah, he sounds like em, and all but he can flow and put words together. 4/5,,,nope.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone got one and they all stink.

members online