a lesson on production deals

C.P.

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Industry rule 4080 still is in effect, at least now tou know what to do now in a situation.

ill o.g.
Yeah, there's a lot of shadyness going on in this music thing. The bigest thing I got from that article is that you have to have people around you who know what they are doing and are doing it for and with you. In the word of Dame Dash - You don't want to sign a brick!

S

Soundzhawt Prod

Like my man "Shadeed" said, people are still to this day signing contracts of that nature!!
It sucks, I know. BUt let me ask this, HOw many of you would sign a deal like that just to say that you got a deal?? I bet a lot of cats would do it just in hopes of getting some exposure!!! WHo knows!! I wouldnt do it but I know some people out there are desperate!!!

LEJENDERY

Da Beast on da Beatz
ill o.g.
[I bet a lot of cats would do it just in hopes of getting some exposure!!! WHo knows!! I wouldnt do it but I know some people out there are desperate!!![/QUOTE]

You're exactly right... I knw dudes that will read that article & will still sign that type of deal the next day,, just to get that feeling of having "their 1st deal"... knowing that it will hurt them in the long run