A new way to look at smoking weed

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
To each's own but I don't need weed to enhance anything, I don't need weed to help me settle down, I don't need weed to accomplish any goal that I desire to obtain. I tried weed back in the day mainly from peer preasure but I never really cared for it at all. I guess if I needed it for real medical reasons, I would be more apt to understanding the big deal.

I used to be very anti weed but nowadays, I just say do whatever it takes to make you happy, productive or whatever...just be safe and make good decisions when using any narcotic.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I don't need weed to enhance anything, I don't need weed to help me settle down, I don't need weed to accomplish any goal that I desire to obtain.

Me neither, and i do smoke...People come up with the funniest excuses why they (need) to smoke weed, like stating they sleep better at night.

What weed does, at best, is take the focus off everything and lets you reason what is relevant, at that moment.
On a more personal note, weed prohibits me to drink myself to death when im out clubbin haha.

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
Weed is a treat and def a great herb. Natural, not one single death. But it can def make you cloudy sometimes and can def effect your brain development if u start smoking it at a super young age. I love the plant though. It's actually very beneficial to eat the plant, not just for the high but the amount of vitamins. In the end I can say that people who smoke are typically a little more happy, not always the most successful but def a happier outlook on life. 2cents

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
Weed is a treat and def a great herb. Natural, not one single death. But it can def make you cloudy sometimes and can def effect your brain development if u start smoking it at a super young age. I love the plant though. It's actually very beneficial to eat the plant, not just for the high but the amount of vitamins. In the end I can say that people who smoke are typically a little more happy, not always the most successful but def a happier outlook on life. 2cents

Ehhh, sorry to burst your bubble, but my brother smoked weed heavily for over 16-17 years, and he turned into a paranoid asshole whom I can't believe is from the same womb as me. Ya... weed isn't all flowers and daisies... I come from a family of users and boozers, drugs ain't good...

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Ehhh, sorry to burst your bubble, but my brother smoked weed heavily for over 16-17 years, and he turned into a paranoid asshole whom I can't believe is from the same womb as me. Ya... weed isn't all flowers and daisies... I come from a family of users and boozers, drugs ain't good...

I hear ya, some people shouldnt smoke weed at all and definitly at a later age paranoia is a common one.
The worst you can do when smoking weed is to be passive, i know enough kids that do nothing but smoke and game on the couch all day. This will surely add some grey braincells but if you keep your mind at a challenge then the brain still develops.

In my opinion, smoking weed should be done in moderation to none. Some people have told me that it helps them creatively so in that respect more power to them. However, to much of anything is not good for you in the long run...