ILLIEN
ill o.g.
prayer

NP! i got you on this

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
when i was a kid and the preacher said when us kids got older then we would be put in situations that would make us embarresed to represent god I was thinkin yeah right. I got mad doubts now but do believe in my God, which i believe is the same as every religions God (use common sence). So yeah I'm on that too. We are not strong until we can set aside our own ego to respect, through pure faith, an all powerful being. I love ya God. Peace Producer Gyal

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Amen

God has walked me through the toughest times. He has enlightened me and given me the talent many envy and appreciate. He has opened doors that I could never have opened even with all the people I know and skill I may possess. He has bestowed upon me the understanding of many things. He is the reason 'I am.'

PG, you know how we do. I got chu!

Supa

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo i feel its time for me to come out i am the boy pgyal is talkin about, on monday my father was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and i was like really messed up over that, but somethin told me to go to pgyal and ask for prayer and her kind words lifted me up, but the doctors said he will be fine their are no blood clogs around his heart and that is very good, he just have to quite smokin and stay away from salt and fried foods, but i don't know how he gone make it we down south and thats all we cook is greasy ass fried food, but every thing is aight. and i thank you guys for you prayers and especially you pgyal thanks

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
x-squizet, i felt very touched by your message and i felt very blessed that you have choosen me for help and support. But regardless what you must have been throught, i had to ask the help of the other members so we can more powerfull in our prayers to help you and your family. See, a lot of people is with you. I'm glad everything is okay, but i will personnally continue to pray for you and your family. May God bless you, and thanks everyone for your thought for x-squizet.

PG

SuPa'PrOduZa

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
...yo i feel its time for me to come out i am the boy pgyal is talkin about, on monday my father was diagnosed with congestive heart failure, and i was like really messed up over that ...

X-squiz...God is able to do anything. The important thing is that you give Glory and Honor to Him for the miracle.

Communities like these are here for 'support.' We'll just support you alittle more than others. Be blessed.

Supa

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
thanks yall and i do give him all the glory and i am glad i am in a communitie like this that cares about its memebers like this.

it's cool 2 know that everything went fine and that HE acted once again!!

One

Lo'

members online