A question regarding FL that maybe have not been asked yet.

MeLoDrUmMaDiLL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Hello..i have not yet explore the whole function of Fruity Loops..i got a question

How do you increase the tempo in the playlist?..i've seen demos song in FL that the song keep increasing tempo when its played in the playlist..example from 80bpm to 90 bpm..how do you increase it? Anyone noes?

Peace & Thankx.. :)..Tis might be useful for me.. :)

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
WoW! I did not Know you could change the tempo on each pattern. Ya'll must be on that next level :) lol

On the real tho, they must be using the automation feature. It goes like this, while in record mode, there are certain knobs you can adjust including tempo that FL will document for if you move them while FL is recording. Back in version 3 you couldn't erase those automation without cloning the layer. God forbid you forget and leave your record mode on in those days.

MeLoDrUmMaDiLL

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ahhh..i still dont get it..can someone explain it so that i can understand...sorry to be a nuisance..argh!..please help me...thx..btw im using FL Studio 4.1..:)Thx to the both of you..:)..but i still cant understand..

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
MeLoDrUmMaDiLL said:
ahhh..i still dont get it..can someone explain it so that i can understand...sorry to be a nuisance..argh!..please help me...thx..btw im using FL Studio 4.1..:)Thx to the both of you..:)..but i still cant understand..
You plan to upgrade to FL Studio 5?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
AMG said:
You plan to upgrade to FL Studio 5?

that would be recommended

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Noobz....

1. Select an empty track in the playlist or step editor ( or -/+ , numpad )
2. Right click the tempo display and select edit in this position.
3. Watch the BPM value in the display while moving over the event screen ( upper left corner in FL Screen, under file ) and draw the bpm you want in the event window.
4.Zoom in to add resolution in bpm and keep notice on setting a bpm value to " init in this position ". At times it's convenient, but on time stretching it can be a pain, especialy when writing and recording on a project as it alters not only "fixed" loops but also your recordings.
5. Use a master tempo track meaning no fixed length on the used channel ( no individual patterns with tempo automation, one track which runns till end of song )

members online