A Quick Soundcloud question

John Doe

Hey guys,

I have one question about Soundcloud.....

Can I post sampled beats there without them getting taken down? Sampled as in not royalty free stuff.....

I know you can't on youtube :\

,thanks

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
i got mad choons on the cloud....95% sampled based. the only one they took down was the jawn i did for sandman. and they took that down and sent me a letter in like 20 minutes after i posted it.

John Doe

i got mad choons on the cloud....95% sampled based. the only one they took down was the jawn i did for sandman. and they took that down and sent me a letter in like 20 minutes after i posted it.
What did the letter say? and you can't get sued off soundcloud can you?

I Never had a track flagged. Actually, this is the First time I've ever heard of a track getting flagged on SoundCloud. YouTube... they're flagging game is tighter than virgin pu...well, anyway. Hahaha.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 170
What did the letter say? and you can't get sued off soundcloud can you?

The letter

Copyright Notification - Case 12201649

Our automatic content protection system has detected that your track, "Grand Pupa-HomEboy Sandman (Produced by SoberMindedMusiC)",
may contain copyright protected content and we've blocked it from being published on your profile.

For additional information on why your track was taken down, please check
the registered email on this profile, or visit your disputes page:
copyright.soundcloud.com/disputes.

If you are the copyright owner of this content, if you have rights holder permission
to share the content, or if you believe a mistake has been made, please file a dispute
here:
copyright.soundcloud.com/dispute/soun…tes:12201649
And we will be able to quickly review the situation.

Need more info about copyright? Check our Copyright Information pages:
soundcloud.com/pages/copyright

members online